Ratings for Dr. Dominic lee

see dr dominc lee last friday - what a please had a room full of patients but still was with me for 30 minutes explaining everything and answered all my questions, very kind and thoughtfuly and showing concern as have ongoing issues even rang me two days later to see how i was going on new antibotics. i work in the hospital systen and he definitely knows his stuff about urology some dont believe some of the comments and ratings he has received-below -great specialist

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr Dominic Lee, I had the pleasure of meeting him & his lovely Staff approximately 3 months ago. Dr Lee was extremely helpful & was able to address all of my concerns. I've recently had a Pyelogram on the left Kidney. Dr Lee performed robotic surgery for this challenging Operation. I have to return to Hospital early January for a Cysroscopy, retrograde Pyelogram to complete this Operation. I felt that I had been blessed finding Dr Dominic Lee, he is a true Professional, I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Lee, make an appointment for a Consultation & you will experience Dr Lee's expertise, he is a true Gentleman.. You won't be disappointed. I should mention I'm a 71 year old Lady, another leading Surgeon had refused to Operate on me, dismissing me rudely. Dr Lee has definitely given me an opportunity to be free of Kidney problems. Sincerely, Jan Rogerson 0414 411 480

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

reception girl was very friendly but he runs very late. Looked at my report but chose to not say anything, I had to look up information myself. The prescription he gave me doesnt feel appropriate, dont know if I should trust him, ended up not taking it. Going to be looking for another urologist and see what its like.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Terrible Dr. Did not know my problem and offered the wrong surgery. Terrible doctor. Could have cost me a lot in money and health if proceeded with his suggestion. As later found out by other Urologists. Do not approach!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

saw Dr lee for the first time today, what a lovely man, very approachable and helpful, answered all of my questions and would highly recommend him to my family and friends. I found him to be very thorough as he would like me to get further tests to eliminate anything untoward.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I went to this Urologist couple of times and he did the surgery for me not even mention he was late on the operation day and caused me complication without follow up and told me to look for public hospital help . I definitely do not recommend this Dr worst I ever know ! now left me the complication I have to find another better Dr .

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Dominic lee's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.