Ratings for Dr. Dina M Parolisi

If you are looking for an excellent audiologist look no further. Dr. Parolisi continually amazes me each visit with her knowledge, communications skills, troubleshooting, and excellent care. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she has been in giving advice on what products best fit my needs and her willingness to find solutions to tweak minor issues. This is my second time purchasing hearing aids and the first time I needed more guidance with my first audiologist, although she was good and nice. I am now well-informed, well-guided, and well-coached on getting the most out of my hearing devices.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. Paolisi is everything anyone would ever want in a doctor....She is incredibly knowledgeable, caring and patient. She makes everyone feel extra comfortable and she truly cares! I can't recommend her highly enough!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

The patience of a saint. Well versed in her field. Made me feel comfortable the second I met her. Thank you Dr. Parolisi.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Just perfect! Never met an Audiologist like Dr. Parolisi. She really cares about you and takes time to make sure that she is giving you the best care possible.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Helped me hear again when no one else could and I have been to numerous audiologist! Kind, genuine and extremely knowledgeable in her field.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Excellent service. Very kind and caring. Genuine in her care. Very well versed in her field.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017