Dr. Dimitri Kazakos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dimitri Kazakos

I have recently had lens replacement surgery in both eyes as my original replacement lenses from six years ago became faulty. Dimitri has done a marvellous job as I now have vision in both eyes above 20/20 and my optician is delighted with my progress. I cannot thank Dimitri and his team at Westfield enough and would recommend them to anyone wishing to have their lenses replaced.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

I recently had bi lateral lens replacement surgery at the Westfield clinic. I cannot praise Dr Kazakos and the staff highly enough, the whole process was dealt with in a friendly and professional manner I was very well looked after and felt at ease throughout the process. The result is an amazing better than 20/20 vision th Thank you so much for improving my life.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Yesterday I had Lens Replacement in both eyes (multifocal) and although it is still very early days I am astounded with the results. I found the whole process fascinating from start to finish and the process pretty well painless, the most pain I had was the canular was put in the back of my left hand for the mild sedative. My results from the post operation eye check suggested that I actually had slightly better than 20/20 vision which is amazing after little more than 24 hours! Dimitri was brilliant, and I can't thank him enough as I no longer need my glasses! Thanks again, Gavin Hawkins.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Last week I have had a lens replacement on both eyes due to a cataract on the left eye. I have been put a ZKB multifocal lens to both eyes. i felt pain on the eye with the cataract honestly (probably the anesthetic was a bit low) but i didn't feel anything at all on the other one.. Dr Dimitri was very kind and professional during all the process from the pre to the post operation. I can notice that the vision is increasing day by day.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

I had my NLR bilateral multifocal surgery on 04/06/2019 and it had an immediate positive effect. Dimitri was excellent and the results surpassed my expectations. Whereas before I needed specs for all close work, I had been using glasses since the age of 45, I am now free of that burden. I stuck to the advice given re. the use of eye drops and activity and on 12/06/2019 was tested and had 20/16 vision. It truly was a life altering experience. I should have had the procedure done years ago. Byron Hurst age 64.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Had NLR Multifocal lens replacement surgery in both my eyes and I am delighted with the result. The operation was in the morning and by the afternoon I was seeing clearly and better than I have done for years. Such a relief after suffering with contact lenses and glasses all that time. The operation itself was quick and painless. Excellent service, staff and surgeon. Fully recommend.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

The professionalism of the medical staff is exceptional. The venue is relaxed and squeaky clean they clearly love their jobs and work like clock work as a team

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Had my multi lens putin both eyes, two weeks ago today.the next day I could read a news paper menu ,go on my iPad, do everything without my glasses, I can’t thank Demitri enough for giving me back my eyesight. All the staff at Exeter were very professional. Once again Thankyou all very much X

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr.Dimitri Kazakos was very professional through out went into detail on the different lenses,what I could expect in the future sight responess to night time vision.I was told all the negative risks as well as the positives.He made shaw of my type2 diabetes was under control as I had to make a return visit because he wasn' happy to perform the surgery untill he was happy togo ahead.This gave me a lot of confidence and put me at ease .I have been without glasses now for coming up to a year and am very pleased with Dr Dimitri and his team and whole heartedly recomend th Thank you

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

It is a year since Ihad my Natural Lens Replacement Procedure and I can't say thank you enough for the sight that has been returned to me! I can see pupils' work at school without having to put on glasses, I no longer have the sinus pain from the pressure of having to wear glasses, I can read a menu in dim light and put on make up without a magnifying mirror. These are but a few of the pleasures after having had the treatment. Thank you Dr Kazakos and your team.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Dimitri Kazakos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

r. Kazakos is a very experienced and popular eye surgeon with specialist interests in cataract and laser refractive surgery, cornea and external diseases. He is at the forefront of leading edge refractive treatments. He has performed more than 50,000 eye surgeries including Laser Vision Correction like LASIK, LASEK, Wavefront, IntraLase, PRK, Flap lift enhancements, etc; and intraocular procedures like complex cataract surgery, Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE), IOL exchanges, Phakic and Aphakic Intraocular Lens implantation and astigmatic incisional procedures. Through this comprehensive range of refractive procedures and with the use of latest modern technology, Dimitri is able to offer to his patients the most suitable treatment for their eyes. He is registered with the Medical Councils in both the UK and Greece.

• Greek
  • Turkish

• Marmara University (Grad. 1997)
  • University of Oxford (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Bristol (Grad. 2004)
  • University of Southampton (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Crete (Grad. 2007)

• Cataract surgery