Ratings for Dr. Deena Ghazzi

I have had two cataract surgeries and previous retina damage. Dr GhAziz and her staff are very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Ghazzi is the best. I have been unable to see from my right eye for years and she was able to prescribe a hybrid medical lens and although it is taking some time getting used to - I can see with it in. Thank you so much Dr Ghazzi.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I have had some major eye surgeries this past year, so know this practice well. It is excellent! I met Dr. Ghazzi when she replaced a well loved doctor on maternity leave. I soon came to respect and trust Dr. Ghazzi’s professional manner and expertise. She patiently listens to any concerns I may have. I often see her on return visits.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I've seen her twice in the Towson office, for exam and tests related to possible glaucoma. I have been very happy with both her and the staff. Short wait time: tests, results and answers to my questioned explained in detail, gave me a copy of the scan of my eyes. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Ghazzi is truly great. She explained everything to me thoroughly and was able to fit my custom contact lenses for keratoconus better than any of the other doctors I had seen, and the staff was super nice and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Ghazzi and the entire practice.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

She was amazing!! The staff was sweet and knowledgeable. I will be going back and bringing my whole family!! I would recommend her and mid atlantic cornea to everyone!!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Deena Ghazzi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Oxford