Ratings for Dr. Deane Studer

Dr Deane has saved me from chronic pain in my neck and shoulders. His consistent care and diligence also took away the daily sciatica pain shooting down my leg from my hip. I would be taking a lot of pain medication unnecessarily if it was not for him. He and I worked out a plan that best suited me. Than you Dr Deane Studer!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

This is a Dr that takes a very special interest in you as an individual. He learns your history and tailors a treatment specifically for you. Incredible interpersonal skills and personality.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Deane is a super caring individual, quiet and friendly, and always works hard to help overcome my concerns. He has firm hands yet gentle. He is a part of a lovely team at Arise, who all seem to care so much, and are obviously very busy. Thanks Dr. Deane Studer for helping me so much

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I am a recently retired truck driver. After having spent thirty years behind the wheel of a tractor trailer, my back was not in the best of shape. My posture really sucked, and I had constant back pain. I was recommended to Dr. Dean, and saw him for several months. He straightened up my back, improved my posture, ending my pain. I now see Dr. Dean on a once a month schedule and will continue to do so as it helps my so much.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Deane is great! I've had some issues with a previous shoulder injury and hip issues preventing me to certain exercise movements. I would get pinching/pain in my hips when trying to squat, and my shoulders would click when moving them certain directions. I visit Deane every two weeks for adjustments, and they have helped tremendously. I always leave feeling taken care of, and feeling like I can move a lot better. In the last ~9 months I have been visiting Dr. Deane, I have had significant improvements in my overall health and movement abilities.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Deane is a very caring individual. My daughter and I see him on a regular basis. My daughter was getting ear infections every three months like clock work. She has been seeing Dr. Deane now for a couple of years and has experience only two ear infections in that time - wishing I knew about him when she was born. I have recently been experiencing bladder issues and after six months of seeing my family Doctor I decided to share my issues with Dr. Deane. After one adjustment I felt relief for the first time in 6 months. He is my go to Doctor - I will see him first before my family Doctor. Thank you Dr. Deane.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I sought help from Deane after pinching a nerve in my neck which sent numbness and tingling and awful pain down my arm. After the first adjustment, I did have immediate relief, but was still symptomatic. During the next month, I slowly but surely was pain free. The amazing thing was, that it also cured my chronic headaches which I had suffered for years, prior to any pinched nerve. I am so happy to say I no longer need pain medication and am completely committed to the program we devised together. Arise is such an awesome clinic, the staff are all so friendly and welcoming and accommodating. Dr Deane is super professional, highly knowledgeable, very dynamic and patient. I would absolutely recommend Dr Deane Studer and Arise !!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

After my concussion I struggled with horrible migraines. After a few sessions I felt much better. My headaches are much better. I don't get as many as I used to and when I do I am able to manage them better. Staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Has helped me reshape my neck, no longer have numbness and tingling in my fingers, hands and arms. Always easy to book appointments and he's on time. He's even fit me in when I have had a challenging schedule but need prompt treatment for strains. I'm starting to be fit and healthy again and I'm grateful

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I was referred to see Dr Deane by fellow athletes. I had a shoulder injury that wouldn't get better. Steroid injections, cortisone, massage and physio, just bandaged the injury temporarily. Nothing was working 100%. I finally went and seen Dr Deane after all the referrals. The knowledge, the experience and compassion are top notch........and A.R.T(Active release therapy). After committing to the program, Dr Deane worked with me 3x week. Within a few months, I started to have full range of motion in my shoulder as well as my neck. No more constant pain. Now we meet monthly for maintenance. I highly recommend Dr Deane and Arise Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Deane Studer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vernon, BC