Ratings for Dr. Deane Studer

I am so happy that I found Dr. Studer. Helped me with my neck; various issues in a short time. Clean and beautiful office; great staff. Five stars for sure! Can recommend easily.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Very impressed. Came in with a sore back and shoulder and left feeling considerably better after the first appointment. After a few more appointments, the back pain disappeared and my long term shoulder pain was significantly reduced.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

A few sessions greatly reduced my 6 month old golfer's elbow. Very helpful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. D helped me walk without pain or cane by working on adhesion that had developed because of plantar fasciitis.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr Deane has saved me from chronic pain in my neck and shoulders. His consistent care and diligence also took away the daily sciatica pain shooting down my leg from my hip. I would be taking a lot of pain medication unnecessarily if it was not for him. He and I worked out a plan that best suited me. Than you Dr Deane Studer!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

This is a Dr that takes a very special interest in you as an individual. He learns your history and tailors a treatment specifically for you. Incredible interpersonal skills and personality.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Deane is a super caring individual, quiet and friendly, and always works hard to help overcome my concerns. He has firm hands yet gentle. He is a part of a lovely team at Arise, who all seem to care so much, and are obviously very busy. Thanks Dr. Deane Studer for helping me so much

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I am a recently retired truck driver. After having spent thirty years behind the wheel of a tractor trailer, my back was not in the best of shape. My posture really sucked, and I had constant back pain. I was recommended to Dr. Dean, and saw him for several months. He straightened up my back, improved my posture, ending my pain. I now see Dr. Dean on a once a month schedule and will continue to do so as it helps my so much.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Deane is great! I've had some issues with a previous shoulder injury and hip issues preventing me to certain exercise movements. I would get pinching/pain in my hips when trying to squat, and my shoulders would click when moving them certain directions. I visit Deane every two weeks for adjustments, and they have helped tremendously. I always leave feeling taken care of, and feeling like I can move a lot better. In the last ~9 months I have been visiting Dr. Deane, I have had significant improvements in my overall health and movement abilities.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Deane is a very caring individual. My daughter and I see him on a regular basis. My daughter was getting ear infections every three months like clock work. She has been seeing Dr. Deane now for a couple of years and has experience only two ear infections in that time - wishing I knew about him when she was born. I have recently been experiencing bladder issues and after six months of seeing my family Doctor I decided to share my issues with Dr. Deane. After one adjustment I felt relief for the first time in 6 months. He is my go to Doctor - I will see him first before my family Doctor. Thank you Dr. Deane.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Deane Studer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare