Ratings for Dr. David J. Cicerchia

I viewed these comments prior to my first visit with Dr. Cicerchia and remained neutral, afterall, everyone's experience is different. Well, I just left my visit and it did not go as well as hoped. I felt like it was a factory....patient in, two minute consultation, referral to physical therapy, then patient out. When I visited the OrthoNow office and had digital xrays, the PA seemed more concerned about my issues than this "specialist". I've had pt for my ankle and my back and my knee and it ALWAYS makes the issue worse than it was. So, after asking the receptionist upon checkout what my copay would be for pt, she responded that I could call and find out. I didn't care for the staff or the doctor, so I said I was all set and threw the script he had written into the trash can on my way out. I will NOT be returning to this practice! WASTE OF MY TIME AND $$$$$$

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

This doctor disabled me for life. I almost died from his hack job on my neck. Do not ever go to this guy and if you do, be careful what you sign because he saves his azz with clauses. He is a butcher!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had lumbar back surgery with Dr. David Cachercha and was left worse of than when I started. I not only still have herniated discs, but now have a left leg that has nerve damage, weakness and spasms. He only saw me once after surgery and when I had more questions, he would no longer treat me. I actually was told I was not a patient of his anymore. He left me disabled and didn't even have the common decency to explain what had gone wrong. I would absolutely not recommend this doctor to have back surgery with.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

told me i didnt know what i was talking about when itold him my injury, even though i had the MRI. absolutely HORRIBLE

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Anyone who loves his or her job and got injured, NEVER, EVER make him your doctor. You will leave his office feeling worthless and irresponsible. Your will bend up with depression and stress. He is far from the reality of the level of pain you are going through. There is a significant presence of abandonment under certain medical terminology that you will never understand and will never be given the opportunity to ask questions. His caring level is very poor. Those of you who have such great confidence in this doctor and has become your Angel, I am wondering what you look like, what was your condition, what language do you speak (maybe Portuguese?), how old are you, and were you referred by his family or best friend. If all or some of the answers to these questions were his criteria for the treatment you received than you are inconsiderate as he also is. Thank God there are other doctors who make all their patients healing process the top of their priorities.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I DID NOT HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DOCTOR OR OFFICE. THE BIGGEST ISSUE IS THAT HE/THEY JUST DOESN'T LISTEN TO THE PATIENT. I HAVE BEEN THERE TWICE AND HE ONLY SPENT ABOUT ONE MINUTE WITH ME AND REFERRED ME TO PHYSICAL THERAPY. I HAD TO WAIT TWO WEEKS TO GET INTO PT(HIS OWN) AND SPENT THOSE 2 WEEKS IN AGONY. MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR STEPPED IN AND GOT ME AN MRI AND REFERRED ME TO A EXCELLENT DOCTOR AFTER WEEKS PAIN AND A RUN AROUND BY THIS OFFICE.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I don't agree with the negative review. The Doctor was very caring and professional. Very knowledgeable. Didn't want to rush into surgery and as a result my back injury did heal. I was very pleased and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

The Doctor tells you the way it is, maybe some patients want things sugar coated. His diagnosis was 100% correct and gave me real world options. Although those options stunk at least I was able to make an informed decision. If your going to be putting your life in someone else's hands wouldn't you want your options totally truthful. Go seek your significant other for sugar.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Very insulting physician, no bedside manner what so ever. I heard him yelling at several patients he saw before he came into see my son. He insulted one woman - overweight, an old man - you cannot pay me so leave. The only person he was normal to was a young man. When it was our turn, we were given the same insulting treatment. Ask no questions, I know it all, do as I say, you are stupid. I did not pay the bill and spoke to the office manager who stated she could hear him yelling at patients as well. He should not be a physician to humans nor animals.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. David J. Cicerchia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan