Ratings for Dr. Corey Adams

Impressive and organized . After researching and asking others at hospital I requested Dr.Adams. I waited an extra 2 weeks for him but it was completely worth. My operation went smooth and his post operative care was outstanding. The entire team taking care of me after surgery was excellent. I trusted him and am rewarded with my new lease on life after a successful CABG

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

When my husband had his preadmission for his pericardiectomy I was very stressed and nervous. After meeting Dr. Adams that day, he put my mind at ease due to his knowledge and caring. Beacause my husband's surgery was so rare, I wanted to know that his surgeon was knowledgeable and experienced. Dr. Adams was certainly that surgeon! The surgery went well and my husband is doing really well only one week since his surgery! Dr. Adams gave us our Christmas miracle and we are so thankful!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr Adams has a confident personality that matches his professionalism. The minute I met Dr Adams I knew we were in great hands. I thank Dr Adams on a personal level for giving my wife a second chance at life, as she is only 33.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

When I met Dr Adams I knew right away he was the surgeon for me.He performed AVR and I am now 100 percent healthy.His compassion and bedside manners are second to none.I was home within a week after my surgery.His staff is very efficient and I have to give a special tribute to nurse practitioner Glenda Pack who went beyond the call of duty on my behalf.Her caring and compassionate nature will never be forgotten.She handled my needs with professionalism and looked after my concerns and worries after I was discharged.As for Dr Adams I feel very lucky to have been selected as his patient and I think anyone who is under his care are in great hands.He is a young doctor with a very bright future.Thank you so much Dr Adams for all you have given me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr. Adams performed off-pump bypass surgery on me several weeks ago. Mine was a difficult case due to the fact that I have had hemorrhagic brain strokes. He limited the heparin dosage during surgery to reduce the risk of brain bleeds. I am so thankful that Dr. Adams performed my surgery and I highly recommend him to anyone requiring the services of a Cardiothoracic surgeon. His professionalism and bedside manner are second to none. Thank you, Dr. Adams.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Adams was so professional, caring and always kept us informed. His confidence made us feel at ease in a stressful situation. He is a fantastic surgeon and we are so fortunate that he decided to practice in his own province.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Adams fixed the hole in my wife’s heart in 2016 and I was so impressed that when I had to have open heart surgery, I did not hesitate to ask for him. He is an amazing doctor that I would highly recommend to anyone. He goes above and beyond the call of duty and treats you with the utmost respect. He has a fantastic bedside manner. We thank GOD through you for giving the two of us a new lease on life. May GOD continue to use you to help others.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Finally a surgeon with bedside manner and who does a good job! He has seen me once a year after he fixed my valve in 2015 and I couldn’t be happier with him

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I got a rare bacterial infection and was misdiagnosed with meningitis by 2 doctors at St. Clair’s hospital. I was sent home 3 times. By the time I saw Dr. Adams I was septic and had 4 strokes. Dr. Adams did an emergency valve replacement that took over 6 hours and then sat with me himself for 2 hours after to make sure there were no complications. I spent 6 weeks after that at health science centre. I’m 37 years old. He saved my life. He’s an amazing doctor but also an incredible human being.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Saved my dads life in a risky surgery. Amazing to talk to! Cannot thank him enough

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017