Ratings for Dr. Corey Adams

When I met Dr Adams I knew right away he was the surgeon for me.He performed AVR and I am now 100 percent healthy.His compassion and bedside manners are second to none.I was home within a week after my surgery.His staff is very efficient and I have to give a special tribute to nurse practitioner Glenda Pack who went beyond the call of duty on my behalf.Her caring and compassionate nature will never be forgotten.She handled my needs with professionalism and looked after my concerns and worries after I was discharged.As for Dr Adams I feel very lucky to have been selected as his patient and I think anyone who is under his care are in great hands.He is a young doctor with a very bright future.Thank you so much Dr Adams for all you have given me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr. Adams performed off-pump bypass surgery on me several weeks ago. Mine was a difficult case due to the fact that I have had hemorrhagic brain strokes. He limited the heparin dosage during surgery to reduce the risk of brain bleeds. I am so thankful that Dr. Adams performed my surgery and I highly recommend him to anyone requiring the services of a Cardiothoracic surgeon. His professionalism and bedside manner are second to none. Thank you, Dr. Adams.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Adams was so professional, caring and always kept us informed. His confidence made us feel at ease in a stressful situation. He is a fantastic surgeon and we are so fortunate that he decided to practice in his own province.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Adams fixed the hole in my wife’s heart in 2016 and I was so impressed that when I had to have open heart surgery, I did not hesitate to ask for him. He is an amazing doctor that I would highly recommend to anyone. He goes above and beyond the call of duty and treats you with the utmost respect. He has a fantastic bedside manner. We thank GOD through you for giving the two of us a new lease on life. May GOD continue to use you to help others.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Finally a surgeon with bedside manner and who does a good job! He has seen me once a year after he fixed my valve in 2015 and I couldn’t be happier with him

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I got a rare bacterial infection and was misdiagnosed with meningitis by 2 doctors at St. Clair’s hospital. I was sent home 3 times. By the time I saw Dr. Adams I was septic and had 4 strokes. Dr. Adams did an emergency valve replacement that took over 6 hours and then sat with me himself for 2 hours after to make sure there were no complications. I spent 6 weeks after that at health science centre. I’m 37 years old. He saved my life. He’s an amazing doctor but also an incredible human being.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Saved my dads life in a risky surgery. Amazing to talk to! Cannot thank him enough

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Absolutely the reason my dad is alive today as he saved his life in an emergency heart surgery. In addition to his excellent surgical ability, he also has a kind and wonderful bedside manner! So personable and took the time to explain over and over all that happened.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Thank you Dr.Adams! Repairing my valve has given me back my life. I will always remember you and I appreciate the perfect job you did. My pain was minimal and I can barely see the scar. Thank you again

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Thanks Patch! -)! You're the best around! I'll have a glass of wine on the anniversary of my surgery

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017