Ratings for Dr. Cohen-Lyons, Daniel

Extremely knowledgeable, understanding, caring and listened when I was in a difficult situation.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I thought Dr Cohen -Lyons had to take an oath that involved honesty integrity. This man was more of a used car dealer than doctor. He lied to me and family by telling us he would be doing the medical procedure and how he would take good care of my family member, and gave instructions on how she could have the procedure stopped, etc. We trusted him ,signed the papers,and after just speaking to the doctor a few hours earlier, showe'd up for the appointment only to find out he was not doing the procedure but had passed us on to someone else. Never once did this doctor indicate someone else other then himself would be doing the procedure. On post op follow up; when I expressed how upsetting this was in an already difficult situation; he back paddled trying to tell us we heard wrong. What are the chances of two people missing such communication. The problem did not lay with the listeners, bot rather a doctor who was not forthcoming, My advice to all is make sure the doctor presenting the case clarifies if he is delivering the treatment. We would have been fine and not upset if we did not feel so deceived.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

When my wife saw Dr. Cohen-Lyons, she was in a lot of distress and having a terrible flare-up. He listened patiently, he explained her the situation, came up with a treatment plan and answered all her questions. Now, a few days later, she is much better and we are optimistic. One rarely finds such a doctor - both knowledgeable and caring .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Cohen-Lyons, Daniel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients