Ratings for Dr. Clayton

Was nice to have a new set of eyes on my case. He seemed to have a different way of looking at my issues and changed a few things in my medications. I've seen him in the emergency before and felt well looked after.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I have so much to say about each doctor within this particular establishment, but I will begin with Dr. Clayton. He walked into the room to see me each time with such a sour/arrogant look on his face and was never polite EVER! I was in a car accident in January whenever I was 20 weeks pregnant and was put off work due to physical injuries and concerns for my babies wellbeing as my current job had physical aspects. None of the doctors treat me well during this time, but Dr. Clayton was especially awful. He treated me as though we weren't equals, that he was above me, and that he knew what was wrong with me and didn't listen to what I had to say. Because he wasn't my attending physician and would just see me when the other doctors were on holidays, he had NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE with my treatment plan, or drop comments about how my treatment was being handled. He stuck up his nose and almost refused to write a doctors note for me. He questioned my weight gain as a pregnant lady, and offered NO SUPPORT with respect to what I should be doing differently if he did feel as though I had gained too much weight (I hadn't gained that much). And whenever he had to fill out a form for my disability, he made comments about how I should have just found a less physical job (at this point I was 35 weeks pregnant and very very sore from both accident and pregnancy). REGARDLESS of whether or not I should have found a different, less physical job - It was extremely poor bedside manner, and his opinion on my injury and treatment plan were to be kept to himself. I am a professional counsellor and I would NEVER treat any of my clients in this manner. He didn't read my file before I had arrived for my first visit, and began asking questions about my accident (which I have suffered many episodes of PTSD from it), and didn't even question whether this would trigger a reaction within me (which it did).

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Clayton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients