Ratings for Dr. Claire Turnbull

Coming off my second pregnancy I had a bad flare up of alllergies. Claire was able to balance my nervous system and help reduce my reactions with acupuncture. She has also used NAET therapy (Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques) to pinpoint specific foods that are causing flare ups. This therapy has been successful in reducing allergic reactions and helping me sustain a balanced system . I am very happy with Claire and will continue to see her as well as recommended to others.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Some years ago I had an incident which left me with a severely pinched nerve in my lower back, I could not walk upright amd had difficulty functioning in daily living activities. After three treatments with Claire Turnbull I was dancing and running. Since then I have not been in that predicament and Claire has always had an effect on treating lesser incidences with rapid positive results. One can astoundingly feel energy moving throughout the body because of Claire’s precise, intentional needlework. Absolutely highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I started to see Claire after reading an article that acupuncture can help relieve the pain of burning mouth syndrome, which I have been experiencing for the past seven months. I also wanted to avoid taking the medication that my physician gave me to try. After six treatments, the pain and discomfort has been significantly reduced. I was nervous about the treatment but Claire put me quickly at ease. She is a great listener and not only explains what she is doing but also why she is doing it. I am hopeful that things will only get better.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Claire is amazing. I got into a bad car accident and hurt my back. Claire was able to help me when no one else could. She is very knowledgeable and explained everything she is doing. You can tell that she is very passionate about helping people. The room is very relaxing as well.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Tried acupuncture for the first time with Claire and she is amazing! She puts you perfectly at ease, and explains everything she is doing. My shoulder pain has completely disappeared and other issues I didn't know acupuncture can treat, have also improved! I am now sleeping better and feel less stressed and anxious than I did before coming for acupuncture. I feel like a new person every time after a treatment.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Claire Turnbull's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC