Ratings for Dr. Cindy Peng

Dr. Peng holds a wealth of knowledge and is, surely, the best doctor I've met in terms of explaining my situations to me; the cause(s), the treatment, the prognosis. She is so efficient in her answers that we were able to discuss three different issues in one short appointment. Very positive manner and great sense of humor, too. Can't recommend her highly enough to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I was very impressed by Dr. Peng's knowledge and positivity.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Peng is warm, and friendly, shares information freely and is practical in her approach. I am very happy with the care I have received from her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

very warm and friendly staff- my appointment was quite delayed but it appeared that this was unusual as they were extremely apologetic. Dr. Peng took plenty of time with me and I never felt rushed. A wonderful experience, if you have to see a doctor. :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Cindy Peng is the best podiatrist. My bunion surgery went beautifully with her. She always goes above and beyond every time I visit her. She's friendly, caring, and a brilliant doctor. I would recommend her to anyone who is suffering from foot or ankle problems.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Great doctor, good support staff, clean facility, prompt. A+ overall!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Both my husband and I have seen Cindy Peng, DPM. She is caring, thorough, cheerful and very informative. The experience for us both was outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Pang performed surgery on me and when I ran into concerns over the holiday she called and helped me out. She definitely cares about he patients and goes out of her way to make dueler you understand and tells you call back if more or same problems. She has always been prompt helpful and nice. You just don't find that much anymore. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to work on my foot.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

No call to spouse after surgery. Super dissapponted

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Too bad there are only 5 stars!! Dr. Peng recently performed revision surgery on my foot and I have been thoroughly pleased with the results. I have also been extremely pleased with the competency of the staff in her office. Dr. Peng has been very patient to explain all aspects of the surgery and the recovery process. She is genuinely interested in her patients and never has made me feel that she is in a hurry. Occasionally I arrived early for appointments and was still seen without a long wait. She has been available by phone for any questions I have had as well. I don't know how I could be in better hands.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016