Ratings for Dr. Christopher Klachan

Dr Klachan is simply the best at what he does. Both my son and daughter have been treated by him. Both are high level soccer players. I have coached for over 30 years and I have sent other athletes to him. He is up to date with the latest and greatest techniques and works with elite sport medical personal (Olympic level). If you need treatment or are not sure what you are dealing with then see Dr. Klachan.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Klachan is the best I have come across in what he does. He has treated my son and daughter many times. Bottom line is he knows his stuff. I have been a coach for over 30 years and have a Master's in Sports Science and would send any of my athletes to see Dr. Klachan. If you still struggling to get better or not sure what your pain is from go see Dr. Klachan.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Hands down, the best in the business. Very personable, knowledgeable, and obviously passionate about his practice. His availability can fluctuate if he's called out of town to support Olympic/national teams, but it's worth the wait. Can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Christopher Klachan 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Massachusetts