Ratings for Dr. Christopher Gerard Martin

I find Dr Martin to be a great Dr. He takes time to listen to you. I've never felt rushed to leave. That's a good feeling.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Staff always very helpful and go beyond their job to help you and Dr Martin is a good listener and never makes you feel that you are being rushed in and out.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I thank Dr. Martin and the staff of Royal Victorian Hospital in Barrie for saving my life. I am 51 had a massive stroke and due to Dr Martin and staff I walked out the door 3 days later with a full recovery. Thx to all of you !

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

The Best! I have been going for a number of years! At 57 it helps me look my best. Dr. Martin is so nice, helpful and talented! The new office with its awesome interiors and numerous training and patient rooms and interiors with fireplaces and reception vignettes is awesome. She has decorated it for the season already early November! It is beautiful! There is even a gift drive inside the door for children and families within our region, she gives to our community and has many times consistently. Her Birthday she gave specials to share as a special offer. Her Staff are fun and wonderful as well, each and every time!!!! Carole shares her talent, her gift and is also teaching Doctors and her fellow Colleagues! Indeed a great Place and a Great Lady! “Uplifting” (pardon the pun) and Indeed Friendly!!!!??Melanie Indriliunas

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Christopher Gerard Martin's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients