Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cherilyn Sterling-Case

I recently started seeing Dr. Case in Stoney Creek. Her information is incredible, staff is A1 professional. I will continue to keep sending my friends and family to them. I no longer have a fear of dentists. Best. RK

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr. Cherilyn Sterling-Case's response
We are so happy to hear how we have irradiated your fear of dentists! Glad to be your dentist!

Submitted June 12, 2019

Thoroughly disgusted! She is all about the show and the all might dollar. Her dentistry is less than adequate.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Cherilyn Sterling-Case's response
I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. If you're willing, please contact us at [email protected] to let us know what went wrong and how to improve.

Submitted June 12, 2019

My family and I have been a patient of the wonderful Dr Sterling-Case for the past seventeen (17 ) years and all I can say she is a wonderful tooth doctor the staff is wonderful this doctor is so respectful to the staff no wonder that wonderfulness rub off on all the staff -- way to go my beautiful Dr Sterling- case. Dr Case has done extensive work for me over the years she is so AMAZING and Professional --glad to be your patient- if I have a problem my Dr C will always accommodate me --I would and will recommend Dr. case and staff to any one looking for a TOOTH Dr. see you April 10/18 lady ***C** best Dr in Brampton.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Cherilyn Sterling-Case's response
Thank you for your kind words, its been an amazing 17 years, and look forward to the many more to come. See you soon

Submitted April 3, 2018

I recently went in to fix a chipped tooth and a filling and the atmosphere from when I walked was welcoming and warm (which is always the case). The receptionist Latoya was friendly and had such a pleasant demeanor. even upon exiting, I received a kind, jovial goodbye from her and others in the reception area. The filling and fixing of chipped tooth was done fast, efficiently and with minimal pain thanks to the talented hands of Dr. Case. Noticing how she talks to the other workers with such respect, knowledge and encouragement makes me feel more comfortable around her as well. With people like Latoya and Dr. Case working is this dental office, it is no surprise that you almost forget your at the dentist, which is a great thing if your not too fond of them. I would recommend Dr. Case and team to anyone who wants stellar service.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Cherilyn Sterling-Case's response
Thank you for the kind words we greatly appreciate it, we are happy we could help

Submitted March 2, 2018

Myself and daughter recently completed our Invisalign treatment with Dr. Case, Althea and Parvinder. We are most pleased with their precision, patience and humour. Our smiles are absolutely brilliant. I’m glad we followed the treatment recommendations. I’d recommend Dr. Case and team to anyone that want above average treatment and the feel that your more than just a patient. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Cherilyn Sterling-Case's response
Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you and your daughter on your next visit.

Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Case is my wife's dentist and I'm very impressed with the care and support. My wife has a serious medical condition that makes mobility and stability difficult and the staff accommodates her every need.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Case was amazing. Very calming and explained the whole procedure before, and as she was performing my dental work. Her assistant was amazing as well! Hopefully never need to see them again, but if I do, I would definitely go back to her!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Friendly faces, great professionalism. Dr. Sterling and Jamila/Ashlie are always jovial, accommodating and timely. This always makes for a great visit. Keep up the great work. LH

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I've been treated by Dr. Cheryl for the past 10 years. I used to be a scaredy cat, but she converted me. She uses something special to numb me so I don't feel a thing and hums as shes working so I am totally distracted. I always blush when I am complemented on the new crowns and straight teeth that she gave me. She arranged for me to have my treatment done with easy payments and in a timing that was comfortable for me. This office is not like other money hungry places. She cares for her patients. I would highly recommend this office. But book your evening appointments way in advance to make sure you get a smile like mine.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Glad I am a patient of Dr. Case. She knows her stuff. The staff have been together for years and really make myself and family feel and know we are not just patients but family members too. I'd recommend anybody to this dental office for top notch care.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Cherilyn Sterling-Case's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English