Ratings for Dr. Chad Canham

Dr. Canham is extremely knowledgeable. I found the clinic dynamic was very comfortable and friendly. My hygienist was extremely gentle and Dr. Canham not only was personable but also very professional! Best dentist I’ve seen by far!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. Canham thoroughly explains the procedures as he works on your mouth and what you can expect to feel. I find it very helpful to know what steps he is following, as it reduces any worry or nervousness you may have. I love my hygienist Tannis!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

I love coming to horizon dental for my cleanings, my hygienist does a very thorough job. Dr Canham however is very publicly rude to his staff in front of patients, to the point where I feel uncomfortable being there. Maybe if this dentist spent more time not ripping off his patients and less time flirting with them, he would have a much better reputation for himself in Regina.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

After years of concern on my jaw by other Dentists, Dr C is taking the time to thoroughly dedicate time to diagnosing the problem! Would recommend!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

I recently visited Dr. Canham for a checkup and clean and found him and his staff to be very professional, courteous, and thorough. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr. Canham helped me with dental implant prosthetics when I honestly believed I was beyond hope after a previous bad experience. He is very knowledgeable, kind and caring! Office staff are friendly and professional. Best dentist I have ever seen! :)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

I am very happy with Dr. Canham and his staff at Horizon Dental. He is very knowledgeable, gentle and thorough. He takes time to explain things and the staff is great. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Excellent dental care. Dr. Canham is very knowledgeable and skilled. Great Dental office!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Best Clinic in Regina and the best dentist in Regina.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I miss him at Garden Ridge. He is my favorite Dentist but his new location doesnt direct bill.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. Chad Canham's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente