Ratings for Dr. Catherine Yu

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Yu. She is the reason why I was able to conceive and have my daughter. She's always been very thorough during appointments, apologizes if she ever runs behind (expected with any doctor!) and explains my progress in detail every time I visit. On top of it all, she is SO friendly. I *look forward* to my appointments with her because I know I'll be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

On my first visit, she left me waiting in her office for 20 minutes to tend to another matter while i was connected to a blood pressure reader. When she returned she told me that she had her own practice and was busy. She also prescribed meds for my heart because of the alleged info she got from my blood pressure reading. She PREMATURELY prescribed a drug that was the least breastfeeding friendly (according to the info i received from Mother Risk...who were surprised she didn't prescribe something more breastfeeding friendly). I weaned off my 7 month old baby from breastfeeding to take the drug and during my next visit 6 weeks later she told me I was cured of thyroid and heart concerns...that were most likely post-partum related and settled down on its own. Therefore, no drugs were actually needed. Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Catherine Yu's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Avmed