Ratings for Dr. Cassandra Brianne Quinton

Very friendly, listens to what the patient is saying and very very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Dr. Quinton is a wonderful Doctor. She always takes time to listen to my concerns and helps to resolve my problems. The staff is also excellent.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Easily the best doctor I’ve had. She’s empathetic, kind, timely, and she’s very knowledgeable. If you have a concern she addresses the issue and makes sure you feel like you’re taken seriously. Any person would be very lucky to have her as a doctor. I have complete confidence in my patient relationship with her!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Best family doctor, hands down! We always get in at our appointment time, no extra waiting. She always figures things out quickly and nips it in the butt. I always feel like us and our 3 children receive the best care from her and she’s hilarious and kind as well.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. Quinton is the best family doctor that I've ever seen. I always feel comfortable to share what is going on with me, and she always makes me feel cared for and understood.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Amazing Doctor, very punctual. Spends time with you and explains things in an easy to understand manner. Will go out of her way to help you and actually solve the problem than just prescribing medication.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I love Dr.Quinton! She wants to find solutions instead of putting bandaids on issues which is a big change from my previous GP. Very friendly, punctual and straight forward. It's nice to have a doctor who wants to run tests than instantly prescribe medications

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Dr. Quinton is a wonderful, compassionate doctor. I have certainly missed her a lot since leaving St. John's

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I found Dr Quinton to be extremely efficient and pleasant, her direct and non judgemental aproach is effective and she clearly enjoys her work. Embracing the tools and resources of modern medicine while maintaining a great bedside manner will keep this family physician amongst the top in her peers.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Great doctor! Very prompt and knowledgeable. Not long wait times to see her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Cassandra Brianne Quinton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients