Ratings for Dr. Carlos Mata

Exceptional staff. They put a lot of effort into making sure I was taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I am totally recommend DR. Mata I am 100 percent happy with my results.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Carlos Mata's response
Thank you so much for you review. We love to help!

Submitted June 29, 2017

He took his time with Taylor and explained everything thoroughly! So we went in knowing what to expect and very prepared. He was very sensitive and compassionate to the issue of my sons gynacamastia. The surgery went perfect and we had amazing results. We are forever greatful and thankful to Dr. Mata and the staff. We highly recommend Dr. Mata and his amazing staff.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Carlos Mata's response
We love helping our patients achieve their goals.

Submitted June 29, 2017

I could not have asked for a better doctor to do my surgery. He was extremely attentive and very sensitive to my needs and concerns. Dr. Mata is extremely knowledgeable and I value his opinion. I will refer any friends or family to Dr. Mata for any surgeries that they would like to have.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Carlos Mata's response
Thank you for the opportunity to help you get to your goals.

Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr mata exceeded my expectations! I cannot see any scars from surgery and having my surgery outcome I could not be happier!! 5 star results!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Carlos Mata's response
I am so glad your expectations were met. It is always nice to have results that are better than expected.

Dr. Carlos Mata's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Carlos Mata is a bilingual Harvard trained, board certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He is not your typical doctor/surgeon as he has a diverse cultural background that includes Spanish, African-American, Venezuelan and Mexican. This diversity allows him to relate to most individuals from varied backgrounds. Dr. Mata has performed over 3,500 procedures in Miami, Boston, Houston and now the Phoenix Metropolitan area. He now practices in Scottsdale, Arizona while seeing patients from Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Glendale, Carefree, Paradise Valley and Phoenix.  He specializes in the field of facial rejuvenation, breast revision surgery and body contouring procedures that give men and women their sexy, sculpted bodies back.   Dr. Mata not only focuses on the aesthetics and beauty of the human shape but also on those in need. He has been volunteering on medical mission trips at least twice a year since 2011 to perform cleft lip and cleft palate surgeries. During these trips, he helps children and adults that are burn victims as well as those with birth defects of the face, body, and hand.   Passion for helping those in need led Dr. Mata to join the US Army where he served as a Major and Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Eglin AFB. He treated military members and dependents from Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia and Florida.   Currently, Dr. Mata performs all scopes of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery at his new location in Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Mata has been in the Phoenix metropolitan area for over two years. He is able to offer facial aesthetics like facelifts, brow lifts, eyelid surgery and nose surgery. He performs breast and body contouring procedures such as mommy makeovers that include tummy tucks, liposuction with Brazilian butt lifts, breast augmentation and any breast reconstructive surgery.   The photo depicted here was slated to include an extraordinary patient of Dr. Mata who battled cancer and survived. She wanted to feel like she did before cancer and added a mommy makeover to her revision surgery for her previous cancer operation. Unfortunately, circumstances did not allow for her to be included in the photo. For more information please visit www.CarlosMataMD.com for her case. Dr. Mata’s philosophy emphasizes compassionate care, service beyond expectation, and the strongest desire to do what is best for his patients. He preserves the privacy and dignity of his patients while delivering first-class results allowing you to “Be your own Beautiful.” His new office is Natural Results by North Valley and is located at 11000 N Scottsdale Rd, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85254

• Spanish
  • English

• Harvard University (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston (Grad. 2011)
  • M D Anderson Cancer Center University of Texas (Grad. 2010)

• Realself Top 100