Dr. Bryan Ens

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bryan Ens

The staff were very friendly, my appointment started right on time, and Dr. Ens was professional and fun to talk to. There wasnt a single bad thing about my experience and I am glad I changed clinics to have him as my permanent optometrist

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

What a fantastic doctor and person... I took my mom in a wheelchair and he was so helpful. He also does a ton of charity work.... my kind of person!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Ens was very through, the staff, especially Sandra who helped me extensively, was friendly and professional. They took care of me right from the moment that I walked I called to make an appointment, until the moment I picked up my new glasses. They went above and beyond any other experience I had at any other eye clinic. In fact, they are so humble, they even sent my friend an unexpected gift credit for referring me to their eye clinic. It is a friendly atmosphere where you feel like a part of the "family". I highly recommended Capital Vision Lakeside to everyone who wants to notch service!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

My appointment was great - from walking in the door to purchasing my glasses. Dr. Ens was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I needed a new type of prescription and he explained why and how the new prescription would work. He told me what to expect when I get my new glasses. Lazaro then helped me pick out frames - he was honest and absolutely fantastic! Very happy with the frames I picked!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

All staff at Capital Vision Care are welcoming, and take care of their patients. Dr. Ens is so kind and give full time, and explanation. My experience was awesome.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Ens was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He was also very friendly which helped make the appointment comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an optometrist in the Edmonton area.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Bryan Ens's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ens was born in Edmonton and grew up in Grande Prairie. At a young age, he developed a fascination with sight, one of our most diverse and complex senses. After shadowing his optometrist, Dr. Ens knew optometry was his ideal career. He returned to Edmonton to attend the University of Alberta and in 2009, was awarded Bachelor of Science degree with distinction. In 2014, Dr. Ens obtained his Doctor of Optometry at the University of Waterloo and was on the Dean’s List. Dr. Ens enjoys getting to know his patients, address their specific concerns, and help them see the world more clearly. Dr. Ens has been able to combine his love of travel with optometry. He has provided eye exams on four different continents, and hopes to make it to all of them (well, maybe not Antarctica). Some notable experiences so far are Peru, the Philippines, Nicaragua, and Malawi.

• English