Ratings for Dr. Bruce Fine, DDS

I was reffered to Dr. Fine's office and i have to say it is like no other dentist. The attention the staff gives you is astonishing, they make sure youre as comfortable as possible. I even laughed a little because I have never experienced such attention to myself at a dental office. I had a thorough cleaning (Fran explained things to me very well) and exam and it turned out that I needed to get a tooth pulled. Dr. Fine made the procedure painless, comfortable, quick and easy. I will be coming back for a consult to do a few things in my mouth to get it to the way I've desired.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

I had a filling placed on a lower tooth. Dr. Fine has the most gentle hand you can imagine. For all of you that are afraid of injections, He is the one to go. You won't feel any pain whatsoever. He will explain the procedure and his staff will make you feel so comfortable that you will want to come back.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

My experience with Dr Fine was the best I have ever had in a dental office from my first phone call with Linda to my appointment with the Dr

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

I was having terrible TMJ pain with headaches and my front teeth hurt. I found out that Dr Fine was making a special appliance that didn't cover all my teeth that would help with my pain. I called the office and they were wonderful! They got me right in and Dr Fine took so much time explaining everything to me. He and his staff made me so comfortable. I stayed and had the molds done. I went back about 10 days later to get my NTI. I can't believe how much better I feel!! Thank you Dr Fine for giving me my life back. Dr Fine and his staff go out of their way to make sure your comfortable and you feel like family. I loved the new patient gift too!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Horrible doesn't stand behind his work if a problem arises. His wife is the staff she holds hush balls in her hands literally she makes the prices he isn't a good dentist like aI originally thought. Karma has it's way of coming back around.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Bruce Fine, DDS's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Georgetown University School of Dentistry