Ratings for Dr. Brenna Ammons

My family and I have been going to dr ammons for over 2 years now and have been totally satisfied. She is very professional and has excellent bed side manner. Would recommend her to anyone in need of a family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Brenna Ammons has always been approachable, and open to any issues that my family may be facing. She has gone out of her way to ensure we get the care that we deserve. She is one in a million, who actually care about their patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Ammons is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. She listens to my concerns and acts upon them immediately. If she feels another doctor/specialist needs to be involved, she doesn't hesitate to refer. Am very happy and pleased I was able to find her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I am very happy with Dr Ammons! She makes me feel very comfortable and makes me feel like everything I have to say is very important. I would recommend her to anyone and am so happy we have found her since moving to Newcastle! She took on both my husband and I and will be our soon to be baby girls doctor as well!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Ok so went to see this dr. And she was 1.5 hours late. When she rushed into the exam room she claimed there was an emergency and apologized. I guess I was already pretty annoyed at this point but it was understandable. My appt. Lasted five minutes (prenatal). She checked what she needed to but didn't give me any details , like was I messing on schedule? What was baby's heart rate? Any issues found with my urine sample etc. I felt very disconnected with Dr. Ammons and won't be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

My son and husband are seeing Brenna so I have been involved in some appts. She has been so very professional with an appropriate personal/approachable side. She has listened well and helped advocate for our needs and wants in care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

She listens to my concerns and takes what I have to say into consideration before makeing any suggestions in my care. I came to her after the birth of my first sone and she has been so supportive and encouraging in the new mom process

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I hesitantly left a dr in Toronto for Dr Ammons. With 3 kids, it just made sense to have one closer to home. I'm so glad I did! She makes time for urgent visits and is punctual. Pretty happy we lucked on to her patient list :)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I don't normally write reviews, but Dr. Ammons deserves one. She is knowledgeable, approachable, and thorough, and willing to answer both my technical and stupid questions. Test results have been reviewed promptly, and her availability has been great so far (although that may change as her roster fills up!). It's true that the office staff do not answer the phone over their lunch break, and the office can be busy at times (multiple doctors working). But when I've actually needed something (waiting for test results, etc) the staff have been helpful and willing to follow up. You just have to keep in mind what time they will be answering the phones. Plus, the office has someone who can do blood tests on site most days, which is very convenient.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Brenna Ammons's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients