Ratings for Dr. Brenna Ammons

Very fortunate to have Dr Ammons as my family Doctor. She is amazing. Very caring and I honestly trust her with my life. She has helped me through many health issues and I am grateful for her bedside manner , her knowledge & caring help. Couldn’t ask for a better family doctor. My husband and I are truly so lucky!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Supportive and friendly. Dr Ammons is knowledgable and takes the time to understand.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

i had my appointment set for 2:15 i then waited an hour to get into the room where i then waited another 25 minutes only to have a doctor that was not dr ammons come in and begin speaking to me... wait time is ridiculous

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

My family and I have been going to dr ammons for over 2 years now and have been totally satisfied. She is very professional and has excellent bed side manner. Would recommend her to anyone in need of a family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Brenna Ammons has always been approachable, and open to any issues that my family may be facing. She has gone out of her way to ensure we get the care that we deserve. She is one in a million, who actually care about their patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Ammons is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. She listens to my concerns and acts upon them immediately. If she feels another doctor/specialist needs to be involved, she doesn't hesitate to refer. Am very happy and pleased I was able to find her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I am very happy with Dr Ammons! She makes me feel very comfortable and makes me feel like everything I have to say is very important. I would recommend her to anyone and am so happy we have found her since moving to Newcastle! She took on both my husband and I and will be our soon to be baby girls doctor as well!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Ok so went to see this dr. And she was 1.5 hours late. When she rushed into the exam room she claimed there was an emergency and apologized. I guess I was already pretty annoyed at this point but it was understandable. My appt. Lasted five minutes (prenatal). She checked what she needed to but didn't give me any details , like was I messing on schedule? What was baby's heart rate? Any issues found with my urine sample etc. I felt very disconnected with Dr. Ammons and won't be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

My son and husband are seeing Brenna so I have been involved in some appts. She has been so very professional with an appropriate personal/approachable side. She has listened well and helped advocate for our needs and wants in care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

She listens to my concerns and takes what I have to say into consideration before makeing any suggestions in my care. I came to her after the birth of my first sone and she has been so supportive and encouraging in the new mom process

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Brenna Ammons's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients