Dr. Brandon Comfort

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brandon Comfort

This guy was great and his assistant wasn't hard on the eyes either.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I am not scared of a dentist, I am petrified. Not so much the tooth experience, except that the shivers down my spine when those metal objects touch my teeth is as bad as scraping your nails down a chalkboard! And the needles, ohhhh those darn needles! Torture instruments, all of it. I've been to the dentist once during the past 20 year, I do not ever have my teeth cleaned, I'd rather swim with the sharks! Had my dad over for some dentistry and ended up with Dr Comfort. What a lovely man, besides being a great dentist! I decided to be brave and give him a try. He fixed my teeth and even got me to brave the lidocaine or whatever garbage they inject you with :-) He allows me to go without any local anesthetic if possible (he braves out the experience rather than me!) He's OK with me not to have my teeth cleaned, he's OK with me being scared and he's OK with me saying no to anything he suggests just because I'm scared. On top of that, he did an absolutely awesome job on my teeth, thanks Dr. Comfort, you are The Dentist! Scared or not, you're stuck with me!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Thanks Dr. Comfort , healing well , Job well done , quick easy & painless!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Comfort was a third of the price to our previous dentist. We were told by our previous dentist my 10 year daughter had 6 deep cavities and they would do them 1 at a time because these were her first fillings. The quote they gave us seemed high therefore I looked for a second opinion. Dr. Comfort diagnosed her with 4 surface cavities and filled them all in one appt. Dr. Comfort and his assistant were amazing with my daughter. She had no anxiety or discomfort it was such a positive experience. We have moved the entire family over to his practice. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

This guy is the greatest! There is nothing I could say bad about this dude. I have seen some bad dentist in my time and this guy blows everyone out of the water. I owe my buddy big time for recommending me to Dr. C.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I have a huge dental phobia and Dr. Comfort was amazing with handling this. For anyone who has a fear of the dentist, I don't have to explain to you how scary this stuff can get. He is so easy to get along with and by the end of the appointment you feel as if you were just hanging out with a close friend the whole time. Never once did he make me feel that my phobia was an inconvenience to him or the office. He was great with explaining the importance and reasoning behind why we were doing certain treatments and even better I never felt a single needle! This man is amazing and I am so glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I recently moved to Calgary and was long overdue for a cleaning. The office, staff, and technology are far superior to my previous dentist. Dr Comfort was friendly and professional and made my visit very comfortable and pain free. I will definitely be returning to Dr Comfort and appreciate his expertise and that of the hygienist with regards to aspects of my oral health that I have neglected.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I am a little late in posting the but I saw Dr. Comfort for the first time a number of months ago and I can honestly say he is one of the best dentists I have ever been to. He is a straight forward, honest and incredibly nice person who genuinely cares about the well being of each and every one of his patients. Simply put, he is a phenomenal dentist who goes the extra mile to make sure that you are comfortable and taken care off. 100 percent recommend him for anyone looking for an amazing dentist!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I saw Dr.comfort and his assistant Kinley for some fillings, they were very friendly and professional! Would highly recommend. They make the daunting task of going to the dentist seem much more bearable! I will definitely be coming back and recommending to friends.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I saw Dr. Comfort for a filling and he was very gentle and accommodating to my nervousness! He explained the procedure clearly and took his time with me. I also love the office and team at his clinic, I will definitely return for all of my future dental care. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Brandon Comfort's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients