Ratings for Dr. Brandon Comfort

This is the best staff and dental office my husband and I have had. Dr. Brandon is a wonderful dentist, kind caring, and very knowledgeable.. I would highly recommend your services to whoever needs a dentist. Many thanks to you and your staff for everything you have done.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

I wish I could leave 6s! I am so thankful I chose Okotoks Dental when I moved to Okotoks. Dr. Comfort has blown me away with how he treated my kids on their visits. My 4 year old needed 2 fillings and Dr. Comfort was so engaging and really got down to his level and made him so at ease. The procedure went so well, my son actually asked to go back to the dentist the next day again lol. He is also my dentist and I have truly enjoyed my visits as well, his staff are wonderful and easy to talk to. I am very happy with my all around service at this office and will continue to use them as our family dentist for many years to come.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr Comfort is my son’s dentist for over a year now. Just recently he did some fillings for him and pulled out one of his baby teeth. My son had a bad experience with pulling out teeth from a different dentist but Dr Comfort was able to do it without any discomfort for my son. He is very patient and professional and is excellent with children. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Amazing with children. Very professional. Has excellent eyelashes.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

The best dentist I have ever had! Very helpful, nice and makes a dentist appointment a little more tolerable

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Good dentist and his work is solid. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

This guy was great and his assistant wasn't hard on the eyes either.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I am not scared of a dentist, I am petrified. Not so much the tooth experience, except that the shivers down my spine when those metal objects touch my teeth is as bad as scraping your nails down a chalkboard! And the needles, ohhhh those darn needles! Torture instruments, all of it. I've been to the dentist once during the past 20 year, I do not ever have my teeth cleaned, I'd rather swim with the sharks! Had my dad over for some dentistry and ended up with Dr Comfort. What a lovely man, besides being a great dentist! I decided to be brave and give him a try. He fixed my teeth and even got me to brave the lidocaine or whatever garbage they inject you with :-) He allows me to go without any local anesthetic if possible (he braves out the experience rather than me!) He's OK with me not to have my teeth cleaned, he's OK with me being scared and he's OK with me saying no to anything he suggests just because I'm scared. On top of that, he did an absolutely awesome job on my teeth, thanks Dr. Comfort, you are The Dentist! Scared or not, you're stuck with me!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Thanks Dr. Comfort , healing well , Job well done , quick easy & painless!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Comfort was a third of the price to our previous dentist. We were told by our previous dentist my 10 year daughter had 6 deep cavities and they would do them 1 at a time because these were her first fillings. The quote they gave us seemed high therefore I looked for a second opinion. Dr. Comfort diagnosed her with 4 surface cavities and filled them all in one appt. Dr. Comfort and his assistant were amazing with my daughter. She had no anxiety or discomfort it was such a positive experience. We have moved the entire family over to his practice. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Brandon Comfort's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients