Ratings for Dr. Brandon Comfort

What a great team. It's like getting your mouth worked on by friends. Super quick but I can tell he did a perfect job on my filling!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Our daughter needed two baby teeth pulled. Dr Comfort was prompt for the appointment, carefully explained what would happen each step of the procedure and was efficient. His demeanour was very calm and friendly., it was over before she knew it. The higenist was also very calming. The office staff was great as well. Dr. Comfort even called at the end of the day to see how she was doing. Highly recommend a great dentist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Comfort came to our grade one classroom to talk to the students about dental hygiene, his presentation was very age appropriate and informative. Dr. Comfort also made time for a question and answer time which the kids thoroughly enjoyed.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I recently had two teeth pulled by Dr. Comfort. The second was a challenge due to one of the roots and brittleness of the tooth. He and his dental assistant were both amazing and time was given to me to ensure I felt comfortable before and during the process. When speaking to his assistant he often used please and thank you which is a tribute to his character. Knowledgeable, professional, honest, thoughtful and understanding are all words that come to mind during my visit.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr Comfort was excellent. He took his time to help me understand the problem with my tooth and was able to fix it the same day! I've had no problems since. Highly recommend Dr Comfort.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Comfort became my son's dentist after a bad experience with previous dentist that caused my son to be super scared of any dental work. Dr. Comfort was patient, explained everything and answered all of my son's questions, putting him at ease. He was able to perform all the dental work needed (2 fillings) very efficiently. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

"I've found the best dentist in Calgary!" I am beyond impressed by Dr. Comfort. I had a terrible experience with my last dentist and Dr. Comfort took the time to explain the errors made and what needs to be done to fix them. He's professional but most of all super friendly and personable. He's also very gentle and doesn't rush through his examinations or procedures. I absolutely hate needles, and I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit spastic, but he says and does all of the right things to make this part of the procedure as easy and pain free as possible. He called me the evening after my root canal to check in and see how I was feeling! As someone else said, what other dentist does that??! His assistant Kinley is also AMAZING. Everything everybody else has said on here is 100% spot on! I genuinely cannot speak highly enough of this dental duo.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

After not visiting a dentist in 8 years I had a wisdom tooth that had broken apart and was causing me extremely severe pain. I was also extremely nervous about having to go back to the dentist and have that tooth removed. When I finally went to see the dentist I was very surprised how easy, fast and painless the whole process was, they were able pull my problem tooth and fill a couple cavities that same day. Dr. Comfort and dental assistant Kinley worked together as an efficient team and operated like an well oiled machine. They both were extremely friendly and professional which directly resulted in a fast and practically pain free procedure as well as a safe and comfortable environment. I sincerely thank Dr. Comfort and assistant Kinley for their excellent work and relief of the intense pain I had been suffering from before coming to see them. I would highly recommend this office to anyone and everyone looking for quality dental work in a comfortable and friendly environment. Dr. Comfort and assistant Kinley are definitely the A-team when it comes to dental work! Thanks again and keep up the awesome work!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I had an awesome experience with Dr. Comfort. One of things I dread the most about going to the dentist in the injection, I was very impressed with how well he put me at ease, and how smooth the procedure went. He explained everything to me as he went along and insured that everything with the filling was levelled off before he was done. I have recommend him to my family and friends and would do the same for everyone else!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Comfort is the best! He took the time to go through my x-rays with me and explain what he was looking for. I had a few questions that he was more than happy to answer. He was gentle with his exam and made me feel relaxed throughout the whole appointment. His staff was friendly and upbeat. I would definitely recommend Dr. Comfort for anyone who is looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Brandon Comfort's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients