Ratings for Dr. Brandon Comfort

Very happy with overall experience of a new crown. Professional and experts in their field. Dr. B makes you feel so at ease and treats you like a friend.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

The last place I choose to be is at a dentist appointment. It was my first visit at Dr. Brandon's office and turned out to be a great experience. The staff were friendly and helpful with my questions about insurance coverage. Jen was my hygienist and she was thorough but gentle. Dr. Brandon was very personable and thorough as well. Well worth the short trip from Calgary. I highly recommend giving this office a try!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Excellent dental office. All the staff are friendly and very professional!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Dr Brandon is the best dentist I’ve ever had, I was a patient of his at his previous office and had to follow him to his new practice. He consistently provides excellent and comprehensive care, all with great kindness. He genuinely connects with his patients and builds rapport, my whole family are loyal patients. Also such a convenient location in SE Calgary in Sunpark. Definitely recommend if looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

I have been a patient for many years at this dental office through a number of dentist. I had the introduction to the new owners upon my last few visits. I had a number of issues that had to be dealt with that was..is expensive. He is the first dentist that I have ever seen who looked at alternatives to work out what had to be done. No run around, no outrageous charges and unbelievable quick and outstanding work. Not a fan of dentists fees or lawyers lol but this dentist is awesome. Would recommend to anyone who hates going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Always a great experience with Dr. Comfort and staff, they’re very accommodating and easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

I would highly recommend Dr Comfort. He is friendly,professional,and does not try to talk you into anything . I felt I was in good hands at all times. Thank you to Dr Comfort and all his staff for all the great care you gave me. Donna Meyers

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. Comfort and his assistant are awesome! I don’t mind driving 45 minutes because every visit was such a positive experience for each of my kids. He is a wonderful dentist, excellent with kids, very professional, HONEST (not everyone is like him ) and great person! He did two extraction to my daughter (6 yrs old) and she didn’t realize. My kids love him and ask to go back to the dentist. I’m so thankful I chose Dr. Comfort. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great dentist! Many thanks for all you have done Dr. comfort! ❤️

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

This is the best staff and dental office my husband and I have had. Dr. Brandon is a wonderful dentist, kind caring, and very knowledgeable.. I would highly recommend your services to whoever needs a dentist. Many thanks to you and your staff for everything you have done.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

I wish I could leave 6s! I am so thankful I chose Okotoks Dental when I moved to Okotoks. Dr. Comfort has blown me away with how he treated my kids on their visits. My 4 year old needed 2 fillings and Dr. Comfort was so engaging and really got down to his level and made him so at ease. The procedure went so well, my son actually asked to go back to the dentist the next day again lol. He is also my dentist and I have truly enjoyed my visits as well, his staff are wonderful and easy to talk to. I am very happy with my all around service at this office and will continue to use them as our family dentist for many years to come.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr. Brandon Comfort's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients