Ratings for Dr. Asim Prasad

I have nothing but good to say about Okotoks Eye Care. My husband had lost the vision in his left eye one Sunday night. It gradually came back over the next 1/2 hour and seemed fine. But due to some unease & partial lose if sight in the right eye we decided it best to get it checked. Dr. Prasad(may be incorrect spelling) checked everything over and over again to make sure nothing was missed. At the end his thoughts were a TIA(mini stroke). He recommended seeing our family physician ASAP which we did. We were sent to the stroke clinic in the Foothills Hospital. From here on in things escalated rapidly as a CT scan showed the Carotid artery on the left side of his neck was blocked 95 %. If not for Dr. Prasad stating what the problem could be and sending us forward my husband may not have been here today. Surgery was done within 4 days of going to the stroke clinic. My husband and I wish to thank Dr. Prasad and the wonderful staff who helped us out that day.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Took my two (very busy) toddlers to see Dr. Prasad. He was great with them. He was patient and while he probably didn't get as good of a look in their eyes as he was hoping to, he didn't push it. The only downside was waiting in the waiting room for almost an hour with 2 crazy kids and a room full of shiny breakable glasses.:/

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Asim Prasad 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients