Dr. Ashish Dutta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashish Dutta

I had upper eyelid surgery and am very happy with the result. I was really well taken care of by Dr Dutta and his team. I felt very relaxed in a comfortable, friendly yet professional environment. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

First class he is a very skilled gentleman and has time for his patients

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

I had a breast lift last year with Dr Dutta. From start to finish the whole thing was very professional and I felt no pressure in fact it was made clear that I would have to have at least 2 consultations before I could book. The whole thing was explained very clear & I felt extremely well looked after. The app went perfectly, Wendy is extreamly calming and made sure I was fine through the whole thing. The after care was second to none with Dr Dutta even phoning my husband the night of the op when I was back home to check on my progress. All my aftercare apps have been spot on and the finished result is more than I could of ever hoped for 10 month on & you can hardly even see the scars I would most defiantly recommend Dr Dutta & Wendy for any procedure

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Very happy with how the treatment went. I was nervous but the staff helped me to relax. I was seen about 15 mins late but I didn’t mind as it was well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I had gone to Dr Ash Dutta (Aesthetic Beauty Centre- Newcastle) for a skin rejuvenation treatment. Fraxel Laser Resurfacing treatment to be precise. I am highly pleased with the results and more than that my experience with Dr Ash and his entire team has been a great one. I recommend him for any cosmetic surgical procedure.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Pozbycie się blizn na twarzy trwało jakiś czas, ale wyniki są rewelacyjne. Usuwanie blizn laserem (Fraxel + Smartxide) to dość droga terapia kosztowała kilka tysięcy funtów, ale było warto. Doktor i jego żona to profesjonaliści, zabiegi odbywały się sprawnie i w miłej atmosferze.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr Ash Dutta is a good doctor. I went for skin peel at Aesthetic Beauty Centre and my skin feels good its glowing, soft and brighter. This treatment is worth it

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr Ash is a brilliant doctor. he treated me well for hair transplant. I am very happy with the results. definately recommend him to my friends and family

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr Dutta is a professional doctor. I regained my confidence back after successful liposuction treatment. I am overwhelmed with the treatment and aftercare. I have received immense support from Ash and Wendy Dutta

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr Ash is an excellent doctor. he handled me professionally explained me the complete botox and filler procedure. 2 weeks ago i did my botox treatment for my frow lines and i am happy with my results.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Ashish Dutta's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr Ash Dutta is a renowned broad certified cosmetic surgeon with over 17 years of experience in cosmetic space. Further, he established his first clinic in Sunderland called Aesthetic Beauty Centre to help thousands of patients achieve their better self. The clinic has grown from strength to strength with another clinic in Newcastle and procedures performed in London. Visit to know more about Dr Ash http://ashdutta.co.uk/

• English