Ratings for Dr. Ashraf Mohamed

Great experience, new to the clinic, and Doctor. First impression is that he is a very caring man and takes his time and answers your questions.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Only seen this doctor two times and was recommended to try him since he was accepting new patients. He is very attentive, appears to genuinely care and is very thorough. He is a true professional in how he handles his patients! Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I just started it Dr Mohamed because he was highly recommended by a dear friend. I had given up hope and now with in a short period of time I am about to go home after an operation I had been waiting for for years. He is thorough, kind , listens well and is organized. He took care of me ! That unfortunately is not always the case with many doctors. Trust your intuition , I knew my operation from many 8 years ago was not correct but this hidden onthe X-rays . He found a very nice knowledgeable specialist and in the operation they discovered what was causing me pain. I’m extremely grateful he took me on as a patient and that simply he looked after me. I will Never forget him ******* Thankyou Doctor

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

My opinion is still unsure about Dr. Mohamed. Nice man, but has changed without consulting me several prescriptions and I have had to go back several times to fix the discrepancies. I'll have to give things more time before I form a definite opinion, but right now I'm tired of going back to talk to him/check with the pharmacy on everything. Getting a new doctor is about as stressful as moving!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Probably the best doctor I've ever had for explaining conditions and procedures. He seems to really care and he doesn't rush you. Always listens to your questions and is a very kind man. Why did I not find him earlier?

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

He is very approachable. He listens and seems to genuinely care. I'm happy to have him as my family doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Super excited to have Dr. Mohamed as our new doctor! So kind and friendly. We are lucky he was accepting new patients!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Awesome doctor,would recommend him, he listens, and he cares not a pill pusher!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Mohamed is very thorough and if he suspects a symptom might be something serious he is very quick to test to either confirm it and treat it, or rule it out and move on to the less urgent possibilities. Very kind and personable and consistent with his treatments. Also looks for natural ways to help a health issue, doesn't just resort to prescribing medication.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Mohamed is very kind, thorough, knowledgeable, and really cares about his patients. Highly recommend! Regina is very fortunate to have Dr. Mohamed.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Ashraf Mohamed's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients