Ratings for Dr. Antoinette Kanagasuntherie

Dr Antoinette has been a great GP. She is attentive and does not jump to conclusions. I am very happy that I have her to help me manage my health issues.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I received a call from an imaging provider advising me to see a Dr right away regarding my abdominal ultrasound results (they hadn't been able to contact my regular DR who didn't work that day). I saw Antoinette on Friday PM who blew off my abnormal results as nothing much and sent me away. Knowing there was something wrong, and after having read my ultrasound results online, I booked to see my referring Dr first thing on Monday who sent me straight to ER where I had emergency surgery for a twisted bowel that could have perforated at any time. Antoinette could have killed me and at the very least she wasted my money and led to a very painful weekend whilst waiting to see a Dr who had a clue. I believed she was biased against me due to me having an alcohol problem which was listed on my medical records. She probably believed my life was worth very little and couldn't be bothered.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Antoinette Kanagasuntherie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chambers of Commerce