Dr. Angelique Pillar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Angelique Pillar

I was referred to this practice by my Opthalmologist because of their expertise and reputation in the treatment of cornea disease! To say that the care, treatment and results I received were the best would be a gross understatement! Dr. Pillar is the BEST OF THE BEST and I will always be grateful for the referral and subsequent care, treatment and outcome that exceeded my expectations! Thanks, again, to her and her staff!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I was referred to Dr Pillar earlier this year. I must say that I was immediately taken by her bedside manner. Dr Pillar has always made me feel comfortable even during procedures. I have also had the pleasure of meeting her staff, Samantha is always kind and intuitive, Jamie assisted with scheduling my surgery and was able to resolve all of my concerns. Katie is normally who I have the pleasure of speaking with when I call the office, she handles all my concerns and questions right away.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pillar today. She is amazing, smart and took her time answering my questions. Her helper (samantha i think) was very sweet and knowledgeable i was very apprehensive but her nice personality and knowledge helped me to feel completely relaxed!! This is the best office !!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Wonderful front desk help! (Once all those people as you walk in were willing to tell me where to get help.) Outstanding technician! (I was assisted by Lisa.) And Dr. Pillar a caring, gentle, knowledgeable physician. I do not easily put my “eyesight” in someone’s hands. I feel safe with Dr. Pillar.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr Pilar and the Staff were great. There was a long wait but I was compensated with a Valet Parking Ticket. It was greatly appreciated. Her service was explained well and great.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

So impressed with her caring and interest! thank you!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I was very apprehensive about a medical procedure I required, but Dr. Pillar's knowledge, professionalism and patience help build my confidence enough to pursue the next step; The procedure went through without incident, and her and her staff have both made me feel as though they are readily avail. to and competent enough to address any issues should they arise. I would highly recommend Dr. Pillar and her practice.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Pillar is an excellent physician. Very knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and never seemed rushed. Great customer service by all the staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Pillar and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I had a Very good experience with Dr Pillar and her staff

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr.Pillar and staff was outstanding. They were working hard to make sure I was comfortable and knowledgeable about the issue I was having. I was already nervous and after talking to staff I felt better and glad that I was recommended to her. Very professional, had great customer service and I will highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Angelique Pillar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients