Ratings for Dr. Andrew M Bauer

Pathetic all the way around! I was told all he does is cut and the rest is up to me. Had a cranial decompression surgery and now have leak and well I'm on my own. Very disappointed!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Professional, to the point and made me feel at ease. No complications after removing a cyst from my brain. I was in excellent hands and will recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Excellent, knowledgeable providing great care. No complications after significant Cervical Decompression surgery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Andrew M Bauer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bauer has extensive training in all aspects of care for complex cerebrovascular and skull base pathologies including surgery, radiosurgery, and endovascular procedures. Dr. Bauer is developing the first and only neurosurgery-driven endovascular program for the Front Range. Endovascular neurosurgery offers less invasive and more advance procedures for treating strokes, aneurysms, and brain tumors.

• English

• University of Missouri Columbia (Grad. 2006)

• Brain stereotactic radiosurgery