Dr. Andrew Dold

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Dold

I had a very informative session with Dr Dold. All of my questions were answered.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Wait time was short and staff very professional yet approachable.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My son went there for shoulder soreness which had him out of high school baseball at the start of the season. Dr Dold was able to treat him with conservative therapy ( PRP) and after 6 weeks was able to throw pain free again. Dr Dold and staff were very helpful in the process. I highly recommend Dr Dold

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great overall experience. No waiting time between check in and being seen. All questions were answered completely and easy to understand. Entire staff friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Very positive experience with Dr. Dold and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and passionate with his care....My hip is finally feeling better after years of pain when two other doctors said it was "normal". This doctor knows his stuff

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Dold did a total knee replacement on my knee which had caused me pain for years. 3 months after surgery I am pain free and back to walking 3 miles a day. Very happy with my new knee. He is THE BEST!!!

Submitted May 30, 2017

I found Dr. Dold online and have been seeing him for my hip which has been bothering me for years. I am a competitive runner. He diagnosed me with hip impingement and ordered an MRI that showed a big labrum tear. 3 months after arthroscopic surgery with 2 tiny scars, I already feel so mcuh better. He is the best doc and I recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Dold.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Thank you Dr. Dold for saving my knees!!!! I am so grateful to you

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Dold did an arthroscopic reconstruction for my ACL and meniscus which were both torn. I cant say enough about this doctor. He is the best. My knee already feeling so much better. Thank you Dr. Dold!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Saw Dr. Dold for my shoulder. Hes truly The best! Takes time to explain everything and very professional!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Andrew Dold's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Andrew Dold is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in minimally invasive and arthroscopic procedures of the hip, knee, shoulder, and ankle. He completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at the University of Toronto, followed by a clinical fellowship focusing on orthopaedic sports medicine and arthroscopy at NYU Langone Medical Center and the Hospital for Joint Diseases. His research interests have included platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and stem cell therapy for arthritis and cartilage injuries, hip arthroscopy, meniscal repair of the knee, and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction of the knee. He has published numerous scientific papers in peer‐reviewed journals including American Journal of Sports Medicine (AJSM), Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research (CORR), Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, and Arthroscopy (KSSTA), Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine (CJSM), Arthroscopy, and The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (JAAOS). His research has been presented at numerous regional, national, and international conferences. He continues to serve as a lead author and editor for OrthoBullets.com.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)
  • University of Dublin Trinity College (Grad. 2010)
  • New York University (Grad. 2016)

• Hip labral tear