Ratings for Dr. Andrea Gauster

The best Dr. I have ever had. She is amazing with all my family. I feel blessed to have her looking after my family. She listens and uses everything she can think of to help you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Gauster helped me in my most vulnerable state. She was helpful, honest, open, directed me in the areas that I needed help where she couldn't assist. Amazing

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Gauster is amazing. I am so fortunate to have found her. I look forward to Dr. Gauster taking care of me and my son! She is truly an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Gauster is an amazing doctor. She takes her time to make sure you feel comfortable in all appointments. Very happy I found her. The bad reviews on this site are shocking and totally inaccurate!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I love Dr. Gauster! She really takes the time to listen to your concerns and will get back to you if she is unsure of something. She is thorough, kind and patient.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Disorganized and behind schedule. Wasn't impressed.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Gauster is fantastic! She took her time, listened to my concerns, and gave me lots of options to my current condition. Cant understand these negative comments. She's knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. Glad to have found her. The staff were excellent.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Arrogant, wash her hands of you sort of doctor:( Poor bedside manner. Zero sympathy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Emergency room, we thought she was great. She handled some disgruntled clients with a cool head. We found she explained everything and gave lots of time and asked if we had any questions.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Arrogant, specialist in self aggrandizement. Too busy with her own ego issues to pay beyond the slightest attention to patients. Didn't bother with introducing herself or saying goodbye at the end of the appointment. REALLY needs to work on appreciating why she has a job that our taxes pay for.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Andrea Gauster's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Port Perry, ON