Ratings for Dr. Andrea Gauster

Dr. Gauster is fantastic! She took her time, listened to my concerns, and gave me lots of options to my current condition. Cant understand these negative comments. She's knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. Glad to have found her. The staff were excellent.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Arrogant, wash her hands of you sort of doctor:( Poor bedside manner. Zero sympathy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Emergency room, we thought she was great. She handled some disgruntled clients with a cool head. We found she explained everything and gave lots of time and asked if we had any questions.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Arrogant, specialist in self aggrandizement. Too busy with her own ego issues to pay beyond the slightest attention to patients. Didn't bother with introducing herself or saying goodbye at the end of the appointment. REALLY needs to work on appreciating why she has a job that our taxes pay for.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr Gauster is very young and inexperienced. Always in a rush, I have never felt satisfied after a visit. She leaves while I am still talking. Very rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

If you are deciding on a doctor by reading these reviews, please read mine first. Dr. Gauster is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She made me feel so comfortable and was a GREAT listener. She asked great questions and she was able to help me get better. It's very easy to tell how passionate and dedicated she is to trying to help people. Best doctor around.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Cannot recommend DR. Gauster enough. She is knowledgable and personable. She really cares about her pateients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I am so glad to have her as our family doctor. She is patient and kind. She really gets things moving with all different ways that port perry medical can help you. She is very smart and asks great questions. She is a fantastic Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Some of these reviews are totally inaccurate. Dr Gauster is absolutely amazing! She takes the time to listen and does not rush! She is a great Doctor who I trust, and is extremely genuine and cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Smug, know it all; not relatable or approachable. No idea about common issues/treatments. Sends out really long letters to patients about herself-bizarre. As another patient noted, very poor listening skills. I waited for a local doctor but am going back to walk-ins to avoid her incompetence.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Andrea Gauster's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Port Perry, ON