Ratings for Dr. Andrea Freitas

Dr. Freitas has been our doctor for one and a half years now. She used to run on time more often but now is very busy so expect to wait. But the wait is worth it. She’s always apologetic about running late and will give everyone the time they need. She sees our whole family now including my parents and everyone is very happy with her. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Front staff can sometimes be a bit rude on the phone but it’s hit and miss.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

She is the best doctor that I have ever seen. She truly listens to your concerns, completes referrals immediately and has been beyound supportive. She has even agreed to see my husband and asks how he is doing! I'm so thankful to have her looking after our health!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

She's great - always on time, truly listens, and respects your concerns.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have been looking for a female family doctor in Sherwood Park for a while now. Dr. Freitas is great so far. Always on time and helpful. She did my referral right away and got me in with the specialist right away after previous doctors brushed off my issue.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My family and I are new to this clinic. It's a women's clinic but Dr. Freitas was happy to see my kids and husband. Our experience so far has been great. She's always on time and has squeezed in my sick two year old with an ear infection the same day over her own lunch break. She is a newer doctor but admits when she has to look something up and has gotten back to me with answers the same day mostly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Amazing physician! Really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Andrea Freitas 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Assurant