Ratings for Dr. Ami Sheth

Excellent care and attention to patient's needs is remarkable! Got referred to the Dr. Ami through a friend and I am happy we chose her after our last not very good experience with another doctor during my first pregnancy. We had lot of anxieties from our past experience but were treated very well and a successful outcome in form of a adorable baby girl! Thank you doc!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

Knowledgeable, caring and made the process so easy for my wife and family. Half of the issues vanish during initial visit and rest of the journey seemed so easy with the doctors help!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

May feel odd but when person says she is not even human right? You may have delivered a baby or wife may have. For me and my family she delivered a bad message to human kind long before she was a doctor or a lover. My only question to her is, you so fond of being a god like, are u a even human *mu?

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

Dr. Ami Sheth is wonderful as a person as well as a Gynec doctor! I was able to get the same day appointment, and she made me feel so well taken care of. She was empathetic and caring and provided excellent treatment! I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Ms Ami is the best doctor I have ever seen. I am an anxious patient and she put me at comfort immediately. Thanks for being my doctor and gifted me baby boy.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I had a very excellent experience with Dr. Ami Sheth. She is professional, caring and down to earth.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Recently I visited Dr. Ami Sheth and found very clear, honest and knowledgeable doctor. Team Sheth Hospital had treated me with such a care through my entire medical procedures. The doctor was big hearted and very professional. I appreciate her approach towards patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I visited Sheth Hospital and Maternity Home first time when my friend got pregnant first time. I saw lady doc – I don’t know her name but I found very positive ora and very influencing personality on patients. Later I found that she is Dr. Ami Sheth – Leading Gynec doc in the hospital. I was impressed by her attitude towards patients and for her technical expertise to illustrate the solutions to patients for their gynec issues.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Ami Sheth – Kind, big-hearted doctor, with always smile on her face. She is a gifted doctor and her approach towards patients is friendly. I admire her for knowledge and skills.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Ami Sheth and the entire team at Sheth Hospital and Maternity home is remarkable. The team helps me in last two pregnancies and I am very happy with the approach of Dr Ami Sheth towards me. The team at Sheth Hospital – not doctors only, works hands to hands and provides best maternity experience to me, which makes my journey smooth. - Thanks

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Ami Sheth's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare