Ratings for Dr. Albert Allen

Been seeing Dr. Allen for years now; while he was at U of T and currently in his private practice. He's very helpful, friendly, patient, and understanding. My quality of life certainly improved over the years. His staff is very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. Most of my appointments run on time, and there is a great flow between one patient to another. Would definitely recommend Dr. Allen and his work!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Saw Dr. Allen at the ADHD clinic, he is very friendly, patient, and knowledgable. He answered all the question I had, and gave me effective suggestions. Thank you Dr. Allen!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Thank you Dr. Allen!! You have changed the quality of my life so much ever since you diagnosed me. I wish I came to you earlier. PLS open up your private practice for referrals :(

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Allen is one of the best psychiatrists I've seen. He is skilled and really cared about my mental health. I never felt rushed during the appointment and he answered all of the questions that I had.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I saw Dr. Allen at the ADHD clinic in Toronto. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and very patient.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Albert Allen's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients