Dr. Marina Shraga

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marina Shraga

Found me the BEST Dentist in NY. I hate seeing the dentist, that's why I never go. She is the best. I'm no longer afraid.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I was a patient a few months in Dr Marina office however I had to wait for another staff member to help me because Margaret was to busy talking on the phone. Clearly this is unprofessional in the work place. Dr Marina and her assistant Maria did a wonderful job with my dental work. Thank Dr Marina and Maria.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Outstanding professional, pleasant office staff, overall wonderful experience! My son ended up seeing Dr, Marina as well-loved the experience a lot.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

i went to Dr Shraga for dental implants. i had dental insurance, but it was pretty crappy and dint rally cover anything other than basic stuff. The staff in the office is very friendly and office was very clean. the parking lot and my Saturday appointment was very convenient form me. Dr Shraga is was very pleasant. she was very gentle . she explained to me thoroughly my options of treatment as well as advantages and disadvantages of each. i was very comfortable with Dr Shraga, with her explanations and time spent. I decided to proceed with the treatment. The prices are reasonable, and because my insurance didn't cover anything i wanted, the front office staff were very helpful in working out financing. i will definitely make this my permanent dentist. thanks Dr Marina

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Marina Shraga's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Marina Shraga is a leading, board-certified dentist practicing dentistry in New York and the neighboring areas. As a practitioner, she has been creating beautiful smiles for patients all over the NYC area. She provides affordable treatment options and precise diagnoses ensuring her patients get the best dental care possible. Dr. Shraga graduated from New York University where she obtained her dental degree. With the field of dentistry constantly advancing, she keeps her practice up-to-date by attending specialty training in dental implants and cosmetic dentistry. Today, Dr. Shraga is a member of several professional organizations including the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association. As New York’s top dentist, she brings a wealth of skills and experience to every patient, offering a full range of both general and cosmetic dental services. Starting from a general consultation to teeth extractions, cleanings, root canals, and gum surgery.

• English
  • Spanish

• New York University (Grad. 2005)

• Dental Implant