Ratings for Dr. Alana Sheahan

Dr Alana Sheahan changed my life, well really she saved my life. I had been to other Psychiatrists in the past but no one was able to diagnose me and provide constant and beneficial treatment to the extent that she has been able to. She goes above and beyond to help you and that is not limited to the appointment slot. She has called me after changing my medications to check how I was responding despite the fact she knew I was seeing her a week later. It’s that extra level of care that I haven’t seen in other Doctor’s. Some Doctor’s see you, put you on medication and send you on your way. But Dr Sheahan genuinely wants you to get better, and getting that feeling from a Doctor makes the whole process of getting better that much easier. I am a different person now because I met her. My only regret is that I didn’t see her sooner.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I believe Dr Alana Sheahan is a risk to the public - misdiagnosis within one hour of meeting a patient and handing out packages and packages of mind-altering medication from her cabinet without recording the types and amount. Medical records with incorrect dates of appointment and inaccuracies. Assumptions made of a persons medical history. No contact with GP to clarify medical history. Misuse of the Mental Health Act. Covering mistakes and telling untruths.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Alana Sheahan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients