Dr. Ajay Paul

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ajay Paul

Great dentist with good bedside mannner. Go see him for a great dental visit.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dr. Paul and his staff are truly amazing. I began going to this office about 20 years when it belonged to Dr. Hern, and although I am sad that he is leading into retirement, I am very pleased that Dr. Paul has taken over. He was extremely professional, and made me feel very secure throughout the entire process. I asked several questions, and he patiently answered them all. I also think his Receptionists are lovely. Thank you Waterfront Dentistry for the wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr paul and staff are amazing!! I go to school in Ottawa but still make the time to come to belleville, where I have family, for my dental care.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr Paul is a very caring and kind dentist who is very knowledgeable and kid friendly, which is a big deal for my family’s needs.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr Paul had been our dentist ever since we moved from Toronto and we're very happy with his work.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Our family loves this dentist and his staff. Highly knowledgeable and skilled. If you want a good dental experience, look no further!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr Paul and his staff have treated me with gentleness, patience and professionalism. They are, in my opinion, the best in our area. And beyond I’m sure. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I’m now pain free with a dazzling smile.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I honestly can not say enough good things about this dentist and his staff. We came in from another dental office and even though Dr Paul was booked for the next three months or so, the office manager got us to meet the dental hygienists and they saw to it that my husband's problem was taken care of by asking Dr Paul to come have a look. It turned out that there was a very deep cavity which was close to the nerve and if we waited longer, then a root canal treatment would have followed. Thanks to the staff and an accurate diagnosis we saved a ton of money and a potential painful need for treatment. Dr Paul checked up on him personally the next day (not one of his staff members like other offices do) and that was really nice. If you are looking for a dentist in Belleville, go see Dr Paul at Waterfront Dentistry. PS: They're number one rated on Google reviews and me and my family can understand why!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Paul is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain what he is going to do before he does it.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

amazing dentist and so very knowledgable. thanks for all the hard work Dr Paul.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Ajay Paul's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Paul was raised in Bangalore, India and completed his BDS degree in 2006. He further studied Dentistry at the University of Toronto, Canada. Being one of the youngest foreign trained graduate in his class with a BDS and a DDS degree, Dr Paul has a very proactive outlook towards dental treatment. His goal is preventive care for not only decay, but also towards maligned teeth, gum disease, etc. In short what all this means to his patients is that he strives to make sure all their vacations stay as dental emergency free as possible!

• University of Toronto