Dr. Adnan Pirbhai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adnan Pirbhai

I was so thankful to have Dr. Pirbhai do my eye surgery. After is was over, I asked him if he liked his job. He said he was very lucky to have a job he loves and that can help him help others...to improve their quality of life. So wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2019

I asked to be referred to Dr. Pirbhai, as I was told by many friends who had been his patients, that he was the best of surgeons, and they highly recommend him. I am now joining this group in telling everyone Dr. Pirbhai is outstanding in his field of work. Having eye surgery can be very intimidating, Dr. Pirbhai on the very first visit made me feel so comfortable about the surgery, his confidence , put me to ease right away. He is a Dr. who takes the time to talk to his patients make sure they understand exactly what is going to happen. He saw me before surgery and again in the afternoon following surgery. He was always open to my calling his office if needed. His instructions were easy to follow and his staff organized folders for the patients with all forms , prescriptions, receipts and all needed information, return visits etc, that covered all the time from the Firestone visit to the last visit. I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Pirbhai and his staff. I am so thankful I trusted my vision care to him. Many many thanks Dr. Pirbhai.....Laurie

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

I had both cataracts done this spring/summer. Efficient briefing, professional infrastructure and great follow-up care. The operations were painless with an immediate upgrade in vision. I told Dr. Pirbhai he had greatly impacted my life (for the better). And he’s a diver!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

From the very start of the cataract surgery process, I was guided through each step by very friendly and caring staff. I felt comfortable and could not have asked for better care. Dr. Pirbhai answered all my questions. His attitude I would describe as knowledgable and caring. A procedure such as this can be a frightening experience, especially when it comes to your eyes. Dr. Pirbhai made me feel like I was his only patient. I cannot praise him and his staff enough!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I have had Pirbhai do cataract surgery on both eyes. You could not find a more knowledgeable kind and caring Dr. I would definitely recommend him. Also his staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr Pirbhai is an Excellent doctor was very professional, helpful and knowledgable. He was very efficient in referring me to a surgeon

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

So the wait at his office is kind of long. But his manner, knowledge and skill make it worth it. This guy also deserves a medal for how he so cleanly and quickly performed eyelid surgery on me... a very nervous and twitchy patient. I kept blinking... I don't know how he did it. I highly recommend Dr. Pirbhai and would go back to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

What a great experience I had with my eyelid surgery. The surgery went very well and the recovery process was great, I was nervous going into it but am extremely pleased with the results and would definitely recommend Dr. Pirbhai to anyone interested in eye surgery.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Dr Pirbhai m'a opérée à l'oeil gauche l'année passée. Il a fait un excellent travail! Il est l'un des docteurs les plus professionnels que j'ai connus. Très très gentil, sociable, compréhensif et efficace. Et il parle la langue française aussi. Je le recommande vivement. Nous sommes chanceux de l'avoir ici à St catharines et dans la région de Niagara. Je lui souhaite bonne continuation.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Pirbhai did ptosis surgery on my right eye. He did an amazing job! He is a brilliant man with a very pleasant personality. We are very fortunate to have such a talented doctor in Niagara.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Adnan Pirbhai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English