Ratings for Dr. Adedamola Mosuro

Fantastic service, good bed side manners, good humour.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He did a good job when he stitched my son's cut. Made him feel comfortable, and was quick.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Welcome to Kamsack. Great to have you here.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Good doc. Communicated clearly with me. I've had cause to see him on a number of occasions. He also took care of my baby from her first baby check up till she was 1 year old. Fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

A brilliant doctor with courteous service. He listened, didn't interrupt, didn't talk down to me and took time to explain my options to me. He really made me feel at ease

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Excellent doctor. Lovely with children. I took my 4 children to the emergency during the holidays. He was on call. He patiently attended to each one of them. No rush. It was a crowded emergency, but he was still thorough and professional. My kids are all fine now. Again, I'll say he is an excellent doctor. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I found him very professional and knowledgeable . He went above and beyond his duty and even called to follow up after referring us to a specialist. Excellent doctor

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

We brought in our daughter who was 8 months old at the time. He said that he does not know how to examine an infant.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Finally. A doctor that listens to your complaints and goes out of his way to explain things. I like the fact that he has a board in his office to draw on, to explain your disease to you. Now all the big terms make sense. He is never in a hurry, takes time to examine you, and has a good sense of humour. He's good.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

He is a very hard working person. Listens to you and shows genuine empathy. His clinical knowledge and skills are commendable. He is very thorough and takes time to explain treatment options, medications and possible side effects. He has impeccable bedside manners. I would recommend him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Adedamola Mosuro's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients