Dr. Adam Markew

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Markew

Dr Adam is an asset to the world of health and wellness. I was introduced to him nearly 6 years ago, and have followed his practice as his life has taken him in great, new opportunities in different cities as I wouldn't want anyone else- Adam is worth driving nearly 60mins for every two weeks. His perspective is focused not only on chiropractics, but on the overall scope of wellness. We have done 3 clean eating detoxes with him, which we've followed closely, and noticed incredible changes. 5 stars don't do Adam justice- he's platinum league.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Adam and his team at Chiropractic on Eagle are the absolute best! My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Adam for the past decade, from Ajax, to Wasaga and now Newmarket. His expertise, professionalism and friendly demeanor are worth travelling for. I have been visiting him for severe pain and stiffness in my lower back and through x-rays and regular adjustments he has been able to restore my mobility and range of motion significantly. We also take part in his annual Detox eating plan and usually do it twice a year to reset and detoxify our habits. The recipes are great and the Facebook support group is an amazing tool to keep each other motivated and accountable. Additionally, our dog will be visiting him soon through On Point Animal Chiropractic for canine and equine, he never stops learning and growing and that's why he is the best at what he does. Dr. Adam is more than our chiropractor, he is our friend and I would (and have) highly recommend him to anyone who asks. - Dean

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I love this clinic! Mr. Adam is incredibly helpful, very knowledgeable, and always goes out of his way to help his patients. He has given me great relief with chronic neck pain that no one has been able to help me with. Thanks Dr. Adam!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Adam Markew is an amazing doctor—very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. Thanks to him my spine alignment has improved greatly over the 9 months I’ve been visiting Chiropractic on Eagle, to where it’s now near its proper position. I’ve stopped having the debilitating neck and shoulder pain I’d periodically have before I started coming to Chiropractic on Eagle. He’s also really friendly and easy-going. Appointments feel more like visiting a friend. I highly recommend Dr. Markew to anyone needing help with spine correction.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Doctor aside. He's a very nice person and fun to chat with. Always has a smile in his face and always willing to make one laugh. There was is no question he could not answer. I can actually feel and see a difference with lower back and posture. Best chiropractic clinic in town 100%.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Adam and his team are excellent! I have seen many chiropractors over the years and by far Dr. Adam is the best I have come across. I would be here all day if I said every single great thing about him. I will say he is extremely thorough and after doing your assessment and as time goes on you are able to see where you started and how far you have come which for me makes a big difference. Another bonus he is very patient so for all those sensitive people out there he is really great. I also like to say the ladies at the front desk are wonderful. Every time you go for your appointment you are welcomed by the ladies at the front. If you are having a good or bad day they are always seem to put a smile on my face. Thanks for always being very flexible when booking my appointments 😊

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I've been coming to Dr. Markew since December 2016 and am very pleased with his work. All of my issues regarding back and foot pain have dissipated as my time has progressed. To this day, I have no pain throughout the day anymore, and all my symptoms have been resolved including ones I didn't even realise I had. I firmly believe that chiropractics is a solution for a lot of peoples health issues and Dr. Markew has been excellent in explaining the issues and how to prevent and treat them, whether it be at the treatments or after them. He wants you to learn about your issue and about the techniques he uses and how they can help you. He has a good mentality when it comes to health and believes in fixing the issue at its root causes rather then covering the issue up with short term solutions. He told me that going to the chiropractor would improve my standards of living, and after the time I've spent with him, I firmly agree. I would encourage anybody that's considering chiropractics to bite the bullet and make an appointment with him. People have a stigma with chiropractics which I understand, but Dr. Markew has helped me realise the importance of good alignment, and how chiropractics can improve your standard of living. Thank you Dr. Adam, I'll see you Thursday! :) -TB

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

For someone that never truly believed in chiropractors and was very hesitant/scared to even walk into my appointment on the first day, I have to say that Dr. Adam and his staff have been nothing short of amazing! Dr. Adam is extremely knowledgeable, has impeccable interpersonal skills and is a great listener. He definitely helped put a nervous, uptight patient like myself at ease and was very determined to address all of my health concerns. He takes the time to connect with his patients in a friendly, yet professional way and always makes you feel very comfortable during adjustments. The professional level of care he provides combined with his passion for helping and educating his patients is evident each and every visit. Since starting to see Dr. Adam almost a year ago, I have never felt better and happier with myself. He has changed my life in so many positive ways, I regret not seeing him sooner. I am now almost 10 months without experiencing chronic neck pain and I have him to thank for that. I can now work pain free for hours and I have drastically cut down on the amount of anti-inflammatory meds I used to take. More importantly, after years of battling infertility, seeing several different doctors and undergoing several different tests, Dr. Adam helped guide me through an entire lifestyle change, and I miraculously fell pregnant naturally on my own. I believe his guidance/treatment had something to do with it and for that, I am truly grateful. I feel very confidant that I am in good hands with Dr. Adam. He truly is a miracle worker and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to improve their overall health.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Adam Markew is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He was able to explain what issues I had with my neck and I have noticed huge improvements in the short time I've been seeing him. Dr. Markew is very punctual, I've always been seen at my scheduled time. I would highly recommend Dr Markew

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Adam Markew is an excellent Chiropractor! He really takes the time to explain what he is doing and is so nice and friendly. I have experience significant improvement in the lower back pain (most days are now pain-free) that brought me to his office and the results were noticeable by my third appointment. I would recommend Dr. Adam to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Adam Markew's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)
  • Wilfrid Laurier University (Grad. 2007)