Dr. Adam Markew

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Markew

Dr Adam is the best doctor I ever came across. Willing to accommodate to your needs and request and is always smiling and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr. Adam is fantastic! He is kind, gentle, friendly, and very professional. He was recommended to us by the nurse at our family doctor's office. Our whole family now sees Dr. Adam and we have all seen tremendous improvement. I recommend him to anyone and everyone in need of a fantastic chiropractor. He really is the best!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Markew and his staff are absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Adam and his team at Chiropractic on Eagle are absolutely amazing! Everyone is so nice and always very accommodating. I started treatments 3 months ago with severe neck pains and headaches. With Dr. Adam's knowledge, compassion and patience in always taking the time to explain everything to me, his treatment plan has relieved me from the pains I have been experiencing and I am feeling great overall. I am so thankful Dr. Adam was referred to me. I highly recommend him. Amy B.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I cannot say enough about Dr. Adam Markew and the staff at Chiropractic on Eagle in Newmarket. Since starting treatments in March, 2018, I have noticed tremendous improvement in my breathing, digestion, sinus congestion and overall well-being. Both of my kids are now patients and I am hoping to get my Mom in as well. Fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

My expectations have been surpassed with this chiropractor and team. Huge improvements to my neck pain and always showing care and concern from the team each time I come. AK

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr Adam is the best! He is always on time, always friendly and answers any and all of our questions. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Adam and the entire staff at Chiropractic on Eagle are simply the best! The reception staff are hands down the nicest, most accommodating and professional people I have ever met. They make you feel welcome and relaxed from the moment you walk in. And Dr. Adam is a total gem. His positive, friendly demeanor puts you immediately at ease. He is also exceptionally good at explaining your current condition and outlining the treatment plan he feels would be best for you. I arrived at the clinic with severe neck pain and chronic headaches. After the first treatment the improvement was incredible. I cannot recommend Dr. Adam highly enough. I am so fortunate to have discovered Chiropractic on Eagle! A. Casey.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Adam showed me my x-rays and scan yesterday. I was totally shocked at how much my neck and spine have improved since starting last June. Thank you Dr. Adam

Submitted April 10, 2018

I started visiting Dr Adam because of my 4-month old son and decided to try chiropractic treatment myself. I must admit I was skeptical at first, but now, a year and a half later my spine is in near-perfect position and I rarely get lower back and shoulder pain from driving and sitting on the GO train for hours on end. Dr Adam could not be friendlier and I have learned a lot of nuggets on various wellness topics. I am also very impressed with his committment to continuous learning - recently he completed a chiropractic course for adjusting horses and dogs! Dr Adam is very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating, I would recommend him to anyone looking for pain relief or health improvement. Not to mention that the office is the friendliest place in Newmarket!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Adam Markew's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Adam Markew strives to improve the health of his patients at Chiropractic on Eagle in Newmarket, Ontario. Dr. Adam is also a certified animal chiropractor and specializes in working with dogs and horses in Newmarket, East Gwillimbury, Aurora and Uxbridge. For more information please visit www.adammarkew.com

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)
  • Wilfrid Laurier University (Grad. 2007)

GHI