Ratings for Dr. Adam Markew

I've been coming to Dr. Markew since December 2016 and am very pleased with his work. All of my issues regarding back and foot pain have dissipated as my time has progressed. To this day, I have no pain throughout the day anymore, and all my symptoms have been resolved including ones I didn't even realise I had. I firmly believe that chiropractics is a solution for a lot of peoples health issues and Dr. Markew has been excellent in explaining the issues and how to prevent and treat them, whether it be at the treatments or after them. He wants you to learn about your issue and about the techniques he uses and how they can help you. He has a good mentality when it comes to health and believes in fixing the issue at its root causes rather then covering the issue up with short term solutions. He told me that going to the chiropractor would improve my standards of living, and after the time I've spent with him, I firmly agree. I would encourage anybody that's considering chiropractics to bite the bullet and make an appointment with him. People have a stigma with chiropractics which I understand, but Dr. Markew has helped me realise the importance of good alignment, and how chiropractics can improve your standard of living. Thank you Dr. Adam, I'll see you Thursday! :) -TB

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

For someone that never truly believed in chiropractors and was very hesitant/scared to even walk into my appointment on the first day, I have to say that Dr. Adam and his staff have been nothing short of amazing! Dr. Adam is extremely knowledgeable, has impeccable interpersonal skills and is a great listener. He definitely helped put a nervous, uptight patient like myself at ease and was very determined to address all of my health concerns. He takes the time to connect with his patients in a friendly, yet professional way and always makes you feel very comfortable during adjustments. The professional level of care he provides combined with his passion for helping and educating his patients is evident each and every visit. Since starting to see Dr. Adam almost a year ago, I have never felt better and happier with myself. He has changed my life in so many positive ways, I regret not seeing him sooner. I am now almost 10 months without experiencing chronic neck pain and I have him to thank for that. I can now work pain free for hours and I have drastically cut down on the amount of anti-inflammatory meds I used to take. More importantly, after years of battling infertility, seeing several different doctors and undergoing several different tests, Dr. Adam helped guide me through an entire lifestyle change, and I miraculously fell pregnant naturally on my own. I believe his guidance/treatment had something to do with it and for that, I am truly grateful. I feel very confidant that I am in good hands with Dr. Adam. He truly is a miracle worker and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to improve their overall health.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Adam Markew is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He was able to explain what issues I had with my neck and I have noticed huge improvements in the short time I've been seeing him. Dr. Markew is very punctual, I've always been seen at my scheduled time. I would highly recommend Dr Markew

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Adam Markew is an excellent Chiropractor! He really takes the time to explain what he is doing and is so nice and friendly. I have experience significant improvement in the lower back pain (most days are now pain-free) that brought me to his office and the results were noticeable by my third appointment. I would recommend Dr. Adam to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Thank's to Dr. Markew ..I have suffered with back and neck issues , due to a curved spine witch i would of never knows with out all his help . I had a lot of side effect from migraines to stomach issues and bad knees , I have suffered for over 15 years . I started seeing Dr. Markew just a few months , I no longer have stomach issues no more migraines . I'm So thankful with out his help i would not be walking as well as i am today .. I ow him so much he gave me my life back . And i'm starting to be able to play with my son again and for that there is no thank you i could say to how much that means . Thank you so much Dr Markew for all your help and for listening !!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I have suffered from IBS and headaches for close to a decade with little to no relief. After seeing Dr. Markew for 4 months I have little to no pain, no more headaches and has helped imrove my quality of life. After Dr. Markew moved to Newmarket I found my health slowly deteriorating. The IBS as well as the headaches started to become common again. During this time frame I tried local chiropracticors but had no results. After 6 months I travelled an hour down to Newmarket to see Dr. Markew. I am happy to say after 4 visits I am already on the way to better health. The IBS pains are less severe which makes life much more enjoyable again. Thank you Dr. Adam Markew!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

After being a patient of Dr. Adam Markew for over a year due to a number of back and neck related issues, I have experienced a remarkable positive change in my overall physical health and well-being. With an inclusive approach, Dr. Adam has proven to be a knowledgeable and conscientious Chiropractor who is genuinely caring and committed to helping others achieve optimal health. The entire staff at Chiropractic on Eagle has consistently been welcoming, compassionate, and accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Adam Markew for Chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Been going to Dr.Adam for some time now, and i feel %100 better. I was a bodybuilder before a injury and since have been going back to the gym, and i can say that because my spine was out and is now set properly, my personal records for weight lifting are almost broken and i have only been back to the gym for 3 weeks!! i would definitely recommend Dr.Adam to everyone !!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I am so glad I found Dr. Adam. Back and neck pain had been seriously interfering with my daily activities. Since seeing Dr. Adam, the pain has decreased significantly. Dr. Adam is not only knowledgeable about spinal health but also gives lots of advice on lifestyle changes such as diet etc. for overall optimal health. The atmosphere of the clinic is relaxed and inviting and the staff is super friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Adam for chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Adam is one of the most accommodating person in the health care profession. Aside from his wealth of knowledge. Dr. Adam is very caring person who wants the best health care for his patients. I have the utmost respect and confidence in his advice. His treatment plans have always been most beneficial in getting my body functioning properly once again. Many Thanks Dr. Adam

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Adam Markew's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)
  • Wilfrid Laurier University (Grad. 2007)

Healthnet