Dr. Adam Markew

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Markew

Dr. Adam and the entire staff at Chiropractic on Eagle are simply the best! The reception staff are hands down the nicest, most accommodating and professional people I have ever met. They make you feel welcome and relaxed from the moment you walk in. And Dr. Adam is a total gem. His positive, friendly demeanor puts you immediately at ease. He is also exceptionally good at explaining your current condition and outlining the treatment plan he feels would be best for you. I arrived at the clinic with severe neck pain and chronic headaches. After the first treatment the improvement was incredible. I cannot recommend Dr. Adam highly enough. I am so fortunate to have discovered Chiropractic on Eagle! A. Casey.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Adam showed me my x-rays and scan yesterday. I was totally shocked at how much my neck and spine have improved since starting last June. Thank you Dr. Adam

Submitted April 10, 2018

I started visiting Dr Adam because of my 4-month old son and decided to try chiropractic treatment myself. I must admit I was skeptical at first, but now, a year and a half later my spine is in near-perfect position and I rarely get lower back and shoulder pain from driving and sitting on the GO train for hours on end. Dr Adam could not be friendlier and I have learned a lot of nuggets on various wellness topics. I am also very impressed with his committment to continuous learning - recently he completed a chiropractic course for adjusting horses and dogs! Dr Adam is very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating, I would recommend him to anyone looking for pain relief or health improvement. Not to mention that the office is the friendliest place in Newmarket!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I met Dr. Adam nearly 3 years ago in Wasaga Beach and he was the first chiropractor I hadever been to. I thought about seeing one for several years to treat my TMJ symptoms, but was always apprehensive. Dr. Adam fascinated me with all his knowledge and his passion for his work and his patients. He relieved my headaches, sinuses, and severe neck and shoulder pain, but also inspired me to improve my overall health. I continue to see Dr. Adam in Newmarket and it's well worth the trip! I highly, HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I would recommend Dr Adam to anyone that is considering chiropractic treatment. He is very compassionate and professional. When I first became a patient I was struggling to get through the day without multiple pain medications. After a few months of treatment I was able to stop taking the medication and was walking much better. My improvement is totally attributed to Dr Adam’s expertise and positive influence. As well as being a great Chiropracter he is kind hearted person. Carol

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Adam is an asset to the world of health and wellness. I was introduced to him nearly 6 years ago, and have followed his practice as his life has taken him in great, new opportunities in different cities as I wouldn't want anyone else- Adam is worth driving nearly 60mins for every two weeks. His perspective is focused not only on chiropractics, but on the overall scope of wellness. We have done 3 clean eating detoxes with him, which we've followed closely, and noticed incredible changes. 5 stars don't do Adam justice- he's platinum league.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Adam and his team at Chiropractic on Eagle are the absolute best! My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Adam for the past decade, from Ajax, to Wasaga and now Newmarket. His expertise, professionalism and friendly demeanor are worth travelling for. I have been visiting him for severe pain and stiffness in my lower back and through x-rays and regular adjustments he has been able to restore my mobility and range of motion significantly. We also take part in his annual Detox eating plan and usually do it twice a year to reset and detoxify our habits. The recipes are great and the Facebook support group is an amazing tool to keep each other motivated and accountable. Additionally, our dog will be visiting him soon through On Point Animal Chiropractic for canine and equine, he never stops learning and growing and that's why he is the best at what he does. Dr. Adam is more than our chiropractor, he is our friend and I would (and have) highly recommend him to anyone who asks. - Dean

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I love this clinic! Mr. Adam is incredibly helpful, very knowledgeable, and always goes out of his way to help his patients. He has given me great relief with chronic neck pain that no one has been able to help me with. Thanks Dr. Adam!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Adam Markew is an amazing doctor—very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. Thanks to him my spine alignment has improved greatly over the 9 months I’ve been visiting Chiropractic on Eagle, to where it’s now near its proper position. I’ve stopped having the debilitating neck and shoulder pain I’d periodically have before I started coming to Chiropractic on Eagle. He’s also really friendly and easy-going. Appointments feel more like visiting a friend. I highly recommend Dr. Markew to anyone needing help with spine correction.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Doctor aside. He's a very nice person and fun to chat with. Always has a smile in his face and always willing to make one laugh. There was is no question he could not answer. I can actually feel and see a difference with lower back and posture. Best chiropractic clinic in town 100%.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Adam Markew's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Adam Markew strives to improve the health of his patients at Chiropractic on Eagle in Newmarket, Ontario. Dr. Adam is also a certified animal chiropractor and specializes in working with dogs and horses in Newmarket, East Gwillimbury, Aurora and Uxbridge. For more information please visit www.adammarkew.com

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)
  • Wilfrid Laurier University (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal