Ratings for Dr. Aarup Kubal, MD

There are no words to express how grateful I am with Dr. Kubal work on my eyes. I have never met such a patient and detailed doctor like Dr. Kubal has been with me. If anyone is looking for good treatment in your eyes, please visit Dr. Aarup Kubal at his practice (Your eye specialist)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Post procedure stitches were removed by Dr. Aarup Kubal such that I did not even feel it.From the beginning till the end of my visit the whole process was courteous,efficient,Professional and highly satisfactory.My everlasting gratitude to Dr.Kubal and his staff for hopefully restoring vision in my left eye.Thank You very much.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Aarup Kubal performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes this summer at Baptist Eye Center. There were no problems and no pain associated with the surgery, & I might add that I am the "biggest chicken" that ever was. Dr. Kubal is very professional, extremely knowledgeable, explains all the options, has a personable and calming demeanor, and answers any and all questions, and I had many. His staff works like a fine-tuned machine, and yet each tech is patient, knowledgeable, and friendly. The post care appointments were punctual - no more than 15 minutes to wait, and very thorough. My husband had both eye done by Dr. Kubal last summer, and he feels the same as I. Dr. Aarup Kubal is "The Best," and in my book he is a "Rare Find."

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

The surgery was done In the way that I was told by the doctor, fast, nice and easy. The personnel working in both places, the office and the facility, were kind and show a good professional training at all time. I strongly recommend Dr. Kubal to other people who like me, needs to undergo eyes surgery.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Aarup Kubal, MD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente