Ratings for Dr. Tomi Osih

This office is the most expensive dental office I have ever been to and because of this I had to leave. When I started going there the rates were pretty average, however the last few times I went, the fees increased drastically. They take 4 or more X-rays at a time now and nearly every visit whereas before it was only 2 X-rays every couple years. The amount I was being charged for cleaning more than doubled too (and I take pride in my teeth). They also recommended 3 month cleanings due to some bleeding around my gums and explained to me why but when I told them I couldn't afford to, Dr Osih became very pushy about it and wouldn't take no for an answer. This place seems more concerned about profit rather than healthcare anymore. If I had benefits it wouldn't be as much of an issue but I don't and I have other bills to pay too that are just as important. As for the gossiping, I support what a previous reviewer posted... I've overheard the gossiping on a couple occasions and the staff is sometimes not all that kind to each other either. Not very professional at all.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Anna and Tara are great. Cleaning of my teeth by Tara was gentle with her explaining what she was doing as she preformed my cleaning. Dr. Anna is very friendly with a great sense of humor. Dr. Anna is also very patient, taking her time to make sure my dental work was done the best way possible.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

This office is exceptional. Great education on oral health. Staff is always smiling. I had a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have great experiences every time I go to this office. Tara is fantastic and very knowledgeable! I had no idea that inflammation in my mouth can have an impact on my body! Thanks Tara! I am using the soft piks everyday!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

From the time you walk in you are greeted with a smile until the time you exit! Impressive staff - friendly, knowledgeable and caring! I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

This office is a joke! Not pRofessional at all!! The gossiping that goes on in this office is shameful. I do not recommend unless you want to be the talk of the town. They can't seem to keep staff either. Different receptionist every time I go In.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

My experience at the office of Dr. Osih was exceptional. Dr. Osih and Dr. Anna's kindness have made my entire family comfortable. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable about my care. Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Tomi Osih's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Aylmer, ON