Ratings for Dr. Tomi Osih

Dr. Anna and Tara are great. Cleaning of my teeth by Tara was gentle with her explaining what she was doing as she preformed my cleaning. Dr. Anna is very friendly with a great sense of humor. Dr. Anna is also very patient, taking her time to make sure my dental work was done the best way possible.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

This office is exceptional. Great education on oral health. Staff is always smiling. I had a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have great experiences every time I go to this office. Tara is fantastic and very knowledgeable! I had no idea that inflammation in my mouth can have an impact on my body! Thanks Tara! I am using the soft piks everyday!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

From the time you walk in you are greeted with a smile until the time you exit! Impressive staff - friendly, knowledgeable and caring! I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

This office is a joke! Not pRofessional at all!! The gossiping that goes on in this office is shameful. I do not recommend unless you want to be the talk of the town. They can't seem to keep staff either. Different receptionist every time I go In.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

My experience at the office of Dr. Osih was exceptional. Dr. Osih and Dr. Anna's kindness have made my entire family comfortable. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable about my care. Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Tomi Osih's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Aylmer, ON