Ratings for Dr. Sean Wong

I just had a bunch of fillings done and never felt more comfortable and well taken care of! Dr. Wong is very gentle and explains fully what to expect, all of the staff are amazing....Melba was excellent with my hygiene and the front staff are very knowledgeable and helpful always. I won't be going to another dentist ever again and will be recommending to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Wong and colleagues were very friendly and professional! I have never been to a dentist who explains the processes so thoroughly from start of procedure to end. It definitely made me feel very comfortable. I would absolutely recommend Bow Trail Dental to anyone looking for an amazing dentist (and dental team) in Calgary!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

My teeth are a hot mess because I've always had terrible dental experiences that made me want to avoid them forever! I've had two appointments with Dr. Wong now, and he is always so caring and patient, as well as thorough. You really understand what he's doing, and he takes pictures throughout your fillings so you can actually see what he's doing. I have a long road ahead of me, but I feel like my experience at Dr. Wong and the Bow Trail staff has changed my opinion on dental work. I can't wait to get everything fixed up.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I've had many dentists in my lifetime and I've never come across a more caring and gentle practitioner. He has, on more than one occasion called to check up on how I am doing or how my kids are doing after a particularly difficult or extensive procedure. Dr. Wong takes the level of care to a whole new level and our whole family appreciates the care that he and the staff at Bow trail dental center provides.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I've had great experience with Bow Trail Dental Clinic. Very clean, modern facilities and equipment, friendly staff and great service. Dr. Wong She took a lot of time to make me comfortable with the anesthesia and spent considerable time to do all my procedures beautifully. He was very caring and understanding towards my children, considering that my kids are new immigrants in Canada. My children are very scared of dentists to begin with. But the staff provided a warm environment and took the time to talk to them through the procedures and calm them down. Thank you for the amazing service for my whole family!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I chose Dr. Wong based on the very positive comments and ratings found here and elsewhere. They were correct, really good dentist. High tech, painless, explains everything. Very nice man.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Such a warm and caring group of professionals! My visit with the Dr Wong was pleasant, and I would go nowhere else for my cleanings. The hygienist was thorough yet gentle. See you in 6 months bow trail dental!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Very warm environment thanks to the great staff. I feel like my eyes have been opened up to my oral health.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Wong - I was pretty hesitant to switch dentists (had the same one whom I trusted for 10 years) however their friendly staff and up to date tech made my 3 cavity replacements less painful, over in 1 hour, and the price was very reasonable. Dr. Wong even sent an email to ask how I was doing the day after treatment.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I would like to cite my experience with Dr. Sean Wong and his staff at Bow Trail Dental Center as being the best till date and a pleasurable experience having Dr. Sean as my dentist. Dr. Sean is an excellent dentist and he takes time to explain every procedure he is doing. I had some very complicated issues with my teeth; however, he explained them to me and solved each and every one of them with ease. His skills are unmatched and he goes above and beyond the call of duty, making sure everything went fine after the procedure. Thank you very much Dr. Sean and we will be seeing you soon.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Sean Wong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised in Calgary, Dr. Sean Wong completed his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Calgary. He then went on to receive his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Alberta. Dr. Wong is passionate about Dentistry and loves to keep up to date with the latest dental topics, taking part in continuing education courses and study groups. He enjoys helping his patients achieve excellent oral health through personalized patient education. Dr. Wong strives to make every dental appointment a positive experience for each of his patients. Outside of the dental clinic, Dr. Wong enjoys spending time with his with wife Diana and baby daughter Alexandria. He also loves tennis and plays any chance he gets!

• English