You may also like

Rate Dr. Peterson Pierre

Dr. Peterson Pierre's Ratings

I have been going to see Dr. Pierre for a few years now. I have found that he and his staff are wonderful people who are experts in their field. The office is clean and professional and still creates a relaxing environment. I would have never expected I would be able to have access to such extraordinary skin care. I thought that this level of care was reserved for only a select few, but Dr. Pierre makes it accessible to everyone. I have been so pleased with the product and service offerings. I would encourage anyone who thinks that extraordinary skincare is beyond their reach to go see Dr. Pierre. He will help you find a routine that fits your lifestyle and your needs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have had three visits with Dr. Pierre and each time I felt so comfortable and at ease. I have been extremely happy with the in office procedures His staff is very friendly and each time I arrive for my visit I am taken right in so there is never any waiting. Dr. Pierre is very friendly and so professional. My daughter and husband are patients as well and we all feel the same about Dr. Pierre, we think he is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Whatever the treatment is I am there for, Dr. Pierre always does a great job. He goes out of his way to ensure I am happy with the end result. He is so kind and never makes me feel rushed. His staff is also friendly and helpful, and the office is beautiful and clean. I have been to other dermatologists in the area, and there is no comparison. Dr. Pierre is wonderful! - Tami

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

After my best friend had numerous treatments from Dr. Pierre and raved about him, I started going to him for Botox and Juvederm treatments, and he is the best! He is so knowledgeable, caring and gentle. I looked "refreshed" and not like plastic like some women. I trust him implicitly and would never go anywhere else. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Pierre's for many years and after having treatments with multiple doctors before him and in between while living out of state for a few years, I can honestly say that he is the most skilled and my results have never been disappointing. He is honest, kind, gentle & his quality of care completely over-delivers. His staff is friendly and helpful and are not at all annoyed when I burst through the door 10 minutes late when I am their last appointment of the day. They're the best!
Holly E.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

A visit to Dr Pierre is always a positive experience. The office suite is imbued with serenity. The staff is top drawer---warm, kind and professional. Dr Pierre himself, aside from his medical expertise, is just a good human being. He listens to me, successfully treats my various skin problems and has made me a satisfied patient of his for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I was fortunate to not have much acne as a teenager, but then unfortunate to have acne as a young adult. Though I have seen those with more severe acne than mine I still felt the need to have it treated and looked at by a dermatologist. I've had doctors in the past who treated me as if the concern I had was not important and they didn't take it into consideration when discussing my health. That was not the case with Dr. Pierre. He always made sure to listen to me and take my feelings into consideration. He was understanding of my want to find a solution to my acne without comprising my health due to other medications I was on. So though my skin is still sensitive and I still have a few break outs I would recommend Dr. Pierre to anyone. He was able to give me control back over my skin and never made me feel as though I was complaining about nothing. Any acne that affects your self esteem is not good for your overall health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Pierre has changed my life. His knowledge and care have provided me the confidence I wanted to be proud of my skin. I no longer have to wear full coverage makeup, I can work out, swim, and just enjoy life without feeling like everyone is looking at my dull, lifeless skin. He is remarkable. His products are amazing and the love he has for skin care is obvious with the care he provides. Dr. Pierre and his entire staff have given my skin life and I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Pierre 2 years ago due to cystic acne I had developed after having my daughter. We found the right acne treatment for me and I started using his product line. My acne cleared up and my skin has never looked better. The aestheticians are awesome, the staff is super friendly and Dr. Pierre is informative and kind. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so. I'm so glad I found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Pierre has been the only doctor who has been able to help me. I was stunned with the results. I WISH I knew about him sooner. My daughters will BOTH be going to see him when they hit puberty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719985].votes_count ]]