You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peterson Pierre

Dr. Pierre and his staff provide a balance of honest recommendations and expertise, whilst always making you feel at home. I have had spa treatments and services all over the world, and Pierre Skin Institute ranks at the top. I drive from Malibu for silk peels and brow waxing from Brittany {I call her the brow whisperer, she's amazing!} and just started one of the skincare lines recommended by Dr. Pierre. I have been very happy with my Botox results and mole removal from Dr. Pierre as well. I just can't say enough about this group of professionals. They are clearly passionate about what they do and care very much about their patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I am so impressed with the results of my treatment on the deep smile lines around my mouth. I feel a lot more confident now and people have said to me that I look more youthful which makes me feel great! Dr. Pierre also put me on skin care products that transformed my dry, aging looking skin to a youthful glow! He and his staff made me feel so comfortable at at ease with trying new treatments and products. I trust him to get great results!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Did an amazing job on Botox and juvaderm. Very happy with my results

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Pierre for a few years now. I have found that he and his staff are wonderful people who are experts in their field. The office is clean and professional and still creates a relaxing environment. I would have never expected I would be able to have access to such extraordinary skin care. I thought that this level of care was reserved for only a select few, but Dr. Pierre makes it accessible to everyone. I have been so pleased with the product and service offerings. I would encourage anyone who thinks that extraordinary skincare is beyond their reach to go see Dr. Pierre. He will help you find a routine that fits your lifestyle and your needs!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have had three visits with Dr. Pierre and each time I felt so comfortable and at ease. I have been extremely happy with the in office procedures His staff is very friendly and each time I arrive for my visit I am taken right in so there is never any waiting. Dr. Pierre is very friendly and so professional. My daughter and husband are patients as well and we all feel the same about Dr. Pierre, we think he is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Whatever the treatment is I am there for, Dr. Pierre always does a great job. He goes out of his way to ensure I am happy with the end result. He is so kind and never makes me feel rushed. His staff is also friendly and helpful, and the office is beautiful and clean. I have been to other dermatologists in the area, and there is no comparison. Dr. Pierre is wonderful! - Tami

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

After my best friend had numerous treatments from Dr. Pierre and raved about him, I started going to him for Botox and Juvederm treatments, and he is the best! He is so knowledgeable, caring and gentle. I looked "refreshed" and not like plastic like some women. I trust him implicitly and would never go anywhere else. He is the best!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Pierre's for many years and after having treatments with multiple doctors before him and in between while living out of state for a few years, I can honestly say that he is the most skilled and my results have never been disappointing. He is honest, kind, gentle & his quality of care completely over-delivers. His staff is friendly and helpful and are not at all annoyed when I burst through the door 10 minutes late when I am their last appointment of the day. They're the best! Holly E.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Peterson Pierre's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pierre and his staff provide a balance of honest recommendations and expertise, whilst always making you feel at home. I have had spa treatments and service..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so impressed with the results of my treatment on the deep smile lines around my mouth. I feel a lot more confident now and people have said to me that I lo..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pierre & his staff are amazing! The best dermatology practice I've been to in 20 years! Bar far exceeds all practices in Ventura & LA County. "

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "pleasant, accommodating, I feel very comfortable in Dr. Pierres office. His knowledge and understanding of what you want and need is reassuring. "

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did an amazing job on Botox and juvaderm. Very happy with my results "

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to see Dr. Pierre for a few years now. I have found that he and his staff are wonderful people who are experts in their field. The office is c..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had three visits with Dr. Pierre and each time I felt so comfortable and at ease. I have been extremely happy with the in office procedures His staff ..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Whatever the treatment is I am there for, Dr. Pierre always does a great job. He goes out of his way to ensure I am happy with the end result. He is so kind a..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After my best friend had numerous treatments from Dr. Pierre and raved about him, I started going to him for Botox and Juvederm treatments, and he is the best! ..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Pierre's for many years and after having treatments with multiple doctors before him and in between while living out of state for a..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A visit to Dr Pierre is always a positive experience. The office suite is imbued with serenity. The staff is top drawer---warm, kind and professional. Dr Pie..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was fortunate to not have much acne as a teenager, but then unfortunate to have acne as a young adult. Though I have seen those with more severe acne than min..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pierre has changed my life. His knowledge and care have provided me the confidence I wanted to be proud of my skin. I no longer have to wear full coverage m..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing Dr. Pierre 2 years ago due to cystic acne I had developed after having my daughter. We found the right acne treatment for me and I started using..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pierre has been the only doctor who has been able to help me. I was stunned with the results. I WISH I knew about him sooner. My daughters will BOTH be goin..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As both a cosmetic and medical patient of of Dr. Pierre I am consistently and exceedingly satisfied with the care I have received at the Pierre Skin Care Instit..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I walked into the office the environment was a warm and friendly feeling. I was so thankful he was able to see me the day I called, since the ra..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pierre and his staff are awesome! Myself and my entire family have been with them for years. Most recently our daughter made the decision to go on Accutane..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ""I recently had my first Juvederm injection and consider myself very fortunate to have it done by Dr Pierre. I was expecting the level of discomfort to be more ..."

November 4, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "91358" to "91361". Address has been updated from "None" to "77 E. Rolling Oaks Drive". Suite has been updated from "None" to "207". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "805-496-9190".

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My initial visit to Dr Pierre was for examination of two areas of concern on my nose and cheek. I also wanted to have my body examined for any other existing sk..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ""Dr. Pierre and Staff, I really appreciate and thank you for the great atmosphere, teamwork and outstanding care I receive during each visit over the years. I w..."

October 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=99955'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014
  • Last Name changed from &quot;Peterson&quot; to &quot;Pierre&quot;, First Name changed from &quot;Pierre&quot; to &quot;Peterson&quot;

August 3, 2013