Ratings for Dr. Elaine E. Huber

She is a rude, impatient doctor with zero bedside manner. The nurses at the hospital hated her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

I have personally had a wonderful experience working with Dr. Huber! I'm shocked to see some of the reviews below because Dr. Huber welcomed me with open arms to her practice when I relocated. She is extremely intelligent and thorough. She made me feel very comfortable when I came to her with my problems - and was able to diagnosis them correctly and quickly! Her staff could NOT be easier to work with, the office is clean, and I rarely wait more than 5 minutes to get my appointment started. They follow-up, return calls, and Dr. Huber always makes herself available to answer my questions. I also feel VERY fortunate to have found her and her team - changing doctors can be scary experience, but this change is one that I'm glad had to happen! I highly recommend Dr. Huber.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Wow - not sure these negative reviewers are going to the same Dr. Huber as me. I'm 58. Have had ovarian cancer scare. Several alarming mammograms. I feel as if Dr. Huber is exceedingly intelligent, well trained and committed to delivering excellent care. I consider her to be the best gynecologist I have ever had and feel very fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Huber for about 10 years and frankly I don't know why I haven't found a new doctor yet! She is extremely moody and like other people have said, makes me feel as if I am "bothering her" why I ask a question. She interrupted me at one point, saying "let me talk!" I asked her her opinion and she was just "deal with it". If you are looking for a new gyno. do not go to her. I'm looking for a one now. Why should your doctor leave you in tears???

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

If you read the comments below, they are dramatically different . It appears Dr. Huber may have a personality disorder. I went to her, based on her website. I only go to women gynecologists. I have never had someone be so short, inattentive and rude. Then when I "had" to speak to her on the phone due to a followup test result, she was so short, rude, condescending when I didn't understand what she was saying. She almost sounded angry. Her staff walked in the room when I was half undressed. They did not knock. If you are not or don't become one of doctor Hubers favorite patients....you too will experience the extreme cold, rude, unprofessional behavior of this doctor. God bless you. I would go to a man in a second, if the only choice was her and a man.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Huber's inability to relate is so profound that it left my head spinning. My office visit suggests that Dr. Huber is insensitive to the simple fact that there is a power relationship between doctor and patient. As a professional woman, I was deeply dismayed by her rude comments. She appeared to find my visit extremely annoying. The fact that she left the visit with a rude "have you listened to anything I said?" made me feel as though I were in grade school and she was the teacher correcting my misbehavior. In that context, I would give her a F for the office visit, F for failing to recognize her patient's humanity.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I choose Dr. Huber as I am new to the area after viewing her website. Website "claimed that she is the energy of the practice" It failed to mention she is negative energy. She did not smile or even seem to take interest in a new patient.She was very rude to me and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. She seemed unfocused and not very concerned about me and failed to make time to answer my questions.Women need doctors that are polite and that make women feel confident and empowered about their health and sexuality. Dr. Huber seems to lack these important skills. I have found a new doctor that truly displays positive energy and allows me to talk openly about sexual issues. My new doctor is close to Dr. Huber's age-guessing in their 60's but my new doctor seems more understanding of modern times. Also, Dr. Huber's staff does not seem like they enjoy working for her-at least the day of my appointment.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Found Dr Huber to be rude and moody. Felt very rushed. Didn't feel like she was really listening to my concerns. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I have delivered babies, gone through miscarriage and a cancer scare. Dr Huber has been wonderful the whole time. Great doctor. Well trained. Knows her stuff. Great person. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Elaine E. Huber's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1983)

GHI