Ratings for Dr. Travis Polischuk

Travis is simply the best dentist I have ever had. On arriving from the U.K. where dentistry is awful and having developed huge anxiety with dentists due to this, Travis has always looked after me. I have been with him now for over 7 years and I won’t go to anyone else. He always reassures me, he fully understands my anxiety and he is so patient. Thank you Travis.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Travis is not only an outstanding dentist, he is a wonderful person who truly cares about his patients and staff. Travis educates you, works with you and collaborates with our Orthodontist to ensure the best possible plan. Lorraine at the front desk is so professional, knows her stuff inside and always works on client service to ensure you leave the office with your questions answered and a smile on your face. After every cleaning both Travis and Lorraine always ask for feedback on our cleanings and interaction in the office. I have recently noticed new staff at the reception and they are all professional and very pleasant. Just one example of the many, above and beyond experiences we have had is when my son broke his tooth in hockey, Travis and Lorraine worked their usual magic for the best possible result. Travis called personally later that Saturday evening to check in our son. Lorraine worked with 3 insurance entities for the best outcome and took all of the worry out of our hands. When I say there isn’t another dental office like them, it’s an understatement, in all honesty they feel like family. Thank you Image Dental for all you have done for our family!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

An excellent dentist and overall great person! I broke my tooth at 5:30 pm and called Image Dental immediately! Despite their office closing at 6, they were kind enough to fit me in! The entire staff team was patient and welcoming and Dr. Polischuk went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Many thanks for an excellent experience. I am so grateful for your care!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Excellent dental care for the entire family. Travis is fantastic as are all his staff there.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Thumbs up dr. Polischuk. I have found my dentist. 😁

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Great. No problems at all. Nice office. Up to date equipment. Recommend

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Incredibly kind and caring. Dr. Polischuk has always gone over and above for me. I've had two bridges done by Dr. Polischuk and couldn't be happier. I Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

All I can say is excellent. From his bedside manner to his painless treatment, all is rated excellent. He is compassionate about his work. By far, a lit better office than from across the street. I have talked to many neighbours, who have also made the switch, and are glad they did. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

My husband and I are new patients in this clinic, but the treatment we have received in our initial meeting, consultations, exams, and hygiene were exemplary. We are looking forward to Dr. Travis Polischuk as our new dentist and would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Have been going to this clinic for over 5 years, in that time have had three root canals that could have been prevented easily - all were minor cavities and turned to root canals! I know you cannot predict but all three cannot be coincident.

Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Travis Polischuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Travis has been practicing dentistry in the west end of Calgary for 15 years. He graduated from University if Saskatchewan with Distinction from Engineering Physics and Doctor of Dental Medicine

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2000)

AARP