Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Miklusak

Over the years, I have found him to be one of the most caring, kind doctors and individuals I have ever known. I would recommend to anyone who may be in need.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I was seeing Dr. M for 4 years, back in the 90's. I was 10 when I started going to him. Kept telling my father he was making progress which was B.S. If he was any good, he would have said to my dad "you should be included these sessions. Dr M and I were always alone together, and he was very creepy! He was always suggesting to me that I had feelings for him.(Yuck!)DO NOT leave your kids alone with him. He even slammed me against the wall once when he lost his temper. Frankly, even though he came highly recommended to my dad, all of our sessions "were private," therefore he never discussed them with my mother or father, to help them understand me better. He'd use that phrase as a fall-back to keep them in the dark and keep charging them outrageous costs. He could have said to my parents, let her join a team, like an after-school activity. That would been effective, but no, that would've defeated the purpose of making money. Again, he was a very creepy, unethical, non-effective Dr.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Thomas A. Miklusak's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA