Ratings for Dr. Cherese Y. Collins

Dr. Collins is an excellent doctor. I feel completely comfortable and confident in the abilities of she and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Collins is the best OB I've ever experience. She's a very caring person. So glad I found her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Collins is wonderful. I've never met with a doctor who was as knowledgeable, compassionate, and supportive as she is. She's wickedly funny, to boot. I've referred her to several friends and family members and they rave about her as well. I'm due to give birth in January and I feel so much more confident having her as my OB/GYN. She's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Best doctor ever. I have had many really good doctors but she is by far the most compassionate doctor I have ever used.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr Collins came into the hospital to deliver another baby so it was convenient to her to deliver mine while she was there, hence an unnecessary c section

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Best doctor I have ever seen. She makes you feel comfortable and asks serious questions in a down to earth way. She is hysterical and completely understanding. I wish all my other doctors were like her, because she treats you as a friend and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Collins has an ability to share her knowledge on a personal, completely approachable level. She makes you feel in control of your own body. I am so glad that I found her!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

She is the nicest doctor. Dr. Collins knows what she is talking about. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

She is a great person and fantastic doctor. Her bedside manner is stupendous. She is very caring and genuinely cares for you and your condition. Don't look any further for an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

I LOVE HER!!! She is an awesome doctor that did not make me feel uncomfortable about my size. When I had an ovarian scare, she hugged me as I cried my relief that it was nothing. Her entire staff is just as great. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Cherese Y. Collins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Collins received her bachelor’s degree in education and social policy from Northwestern University in Evanston, Ill. She completed medical school at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas; graduating with honors in May 1999. Dr. Collins met Dr. Pamela J. Campbell during residency at St. John’s Mercy Medical (now Mercy Hospital) in St. Louis. The two became friends and were inseparable. Dr. Collins completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology training and served as Chief Resident her final year of the program. Dr. Collins suggested they start their own practice where women would care for women. In 2003, Women’s Health Partners was established at St. Anthony’s Medical Center. While at St Anthony’s, Dr. Collins served on the Credentials Committee and the Quality Committee.

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)