Ratings for Dr. Rosa Leone

Dr. Leone is a phenomenal doctor and incredible person. She goes above and beyond to help her patients, and makes each and every one feel like they are family. She is truly one of a kind. I feel blessed that I had the privilege of being her patient. Thank you Dr. Leone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Leone for a least 30 years and cannot begin to express my gratitude in having her as my doctor. She is for sure heaven sent as with every medical issue has been dealt with quickly and referred to specialists within amazing time frames. I can only wish that she never retires, as she would never be replaced. Thank you for being the best!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Leone is extremely caring , patient, competent and professional! I have been a patient of Dr.Leone for over thirty years and I consider myself blessed! She is extremely dedicated to her patients and is quick to refer them to a specialist when the need arises. My experiences with Dr. Leone have been phenomenal! Thank you Dr. Leone for always being there!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I've had the pleasure of having Dr. Leone as my family doctor for almost 20 years. She is a wonderful doctor. She is a very kind and caring doctor who has always taken the time to listen and help me with various medical problems. I appreciate all her help especially in the past year she has helped me a great deal. I hope she will practice forever because I will never find a doctor as amazing as she is. Her secretary Christina is as equally kind and always helpful. This is an amazing office!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

What can one say about Dr. Leone? Kind Empathic Professional, Generous of Time, Caring, Knowledgeable, We are so blessed!! Christina is an angel, professional, kind, polite, caring..... Those of you that posted negative comments, specifically about her secretary asking questions...this is called Triage. The point of Triage is to get sick patients to the top of the line. Triage means "priority" . This is done in all cases to help patients. My family and I are appreciative for all wonderful work. We are truly blessed to have you. Please NEVER retire. You are simply the best.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Leone's for the last 15 years. I find that she is always available, I can reach her at the office or by cell. She is very helpful and if I have any questions or concerns about my health she is there for me. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

As I read these reviews I often wonder if this is the same doctor that we see. There are many wonderful reviews, but unfortunately, my experience leans towards the not very good one. She is away many times during the year, when you call the secretary asks why you need an appt. which is really not her business to know, and when she is in the room she barely looks at you and just refers you to a specialist without even looking at you herself. Just not sure if we will remain with this doctor.

Submitted December 30, 2014

we recently moved to NORTH YORK, found a wonderful and doctor DR ROSA LEONE AND a great Secretary Cristina, they both care for the patients. Dr Leone is always available and also leaves her cell number for her patients. We are very impressed by Dr Leone. Thank you also to Cristina for her prompt attention and follow up with us on all specialist appointments.

Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Leone is a wonderful doctor. She listens and cares about her patients. Every time I see her she makes me feel positive and supported. She even went to the extent of giving me her cell phone number. Having her as my doctor I feel I can get through anything. I have never waited in her office for more then 5 minutes. When she is with me I have 100% of her attention. Dr. Leone is exactly what anyone would want in a doctor if not more. Her secretary Cristina is polite and always willing to fit you in Dr. Leone's schedule. I am very gratefully to have found Dr. Leone as my family doctor. By: DeAnne Furiato-Di Fonzo

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Doctor Leone has been our trusted family doctor for approximately 20 years. Her staff is always polite and helpful. Dr. Leone is always available and has even made house calls when one has been too sick to travel. She makes appointments to accommodate your schedule. She is persistent when diagnosing an illness as she truly cares for her patients. She ensures specialists are involved when necessary and specialist appointments are made promptly. Dr. Leone is very thorough and her follow up is number one. When forms or letters are needed, Dr. Leone provides the information instantaneously. I would highly recommend Dr. Leone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012