Ratings for Dr. Rosa Leone

I have been a patient of Dr. Rosa Leone for over 25 years. She is vey professional, knowledgeable and supportive. I'm impressed at how I've been treated by Dr. Leone. She will refer you to a specialist when needed and call you to see how your are doing. Thank you Dr. Leone

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Leone’s knowledge, professionalism and support have greatly helped me over the 25 years that I’ve been her patient. She’s empathetic and caring. Dr. Leone has always been available and easy to talk to when I was at my lowest. Always quick to make referrals when issues arise. I’m very pleased and consider her a friend.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Leone’s for over 15 years. From day 1 she has been an incredible doctor! She is always patient, takes her time with you during each appointment, and puts your well being at the highest priority. She has a kind and loving disposition and genuinely cares about her patients and their well being. Dr. Leone has always gone above and beyond and I would highly recommend her to anyone. I truly feel fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Leone has been my family doctor for a number of years now. Her knowledge and experience is very evident when visiting. She is always available to speak to you with any concerns about your health. I trust her ability to provide me with best care. She is very caring and professional. I am very pleased with Dr. Leone as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr Leone is an excellent doctor. I have been going to her for many years. She is a very caring, helpfull and very supportive. She is always right on the ball and always at your service. You never have a long wait for her. Her secretary Christina is the best! She is always very friendly and very helpfull. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr Rosa Leone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Leone 15 plus years. She is the most caring, understand and professional doctor I have ever known. She is always there to help and support me whether its a routine checkup or when I've been at my worst. I am in awh of her kindness and caring and |I would never consider another doctor as long as she is in practice. Truly amazing!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Leone is a phenomenal doctor and incredible person. She goes above and beyond to help her patients, and makes each and every one feel like they are family. She is truly one of a kind. I feel blessed that I had the privilege of being her patient. Thank you Dr. Leone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Leone for a least 30 years and cannot begin to express my gratitude in having her as my doctor. She is for sure heaven sent as with every medical issue has been dealt with quickly and referred to specialists within amazing time frames. I can only wish that she never retires, as she would never be replaced. Thank you for being the best!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Leone is extremely caring , patient, competent and professional! I have been a patient of Dr.Leone for over thirty years and I consider myself blessed! She is extremely dedicated to her patients and is quick to refer them to a specialist when the need arises. My experiences with Dr. Leone have been phenomenal! Thank you Dr. Leone for always being there!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I've had the pleasure of having Dr. Leone as my family doctor for almost 20 years. She is a wonderful doctor. She is a very kind and caring doctor who has always taken the time to listen and help me with various medical problems. I appreciate all her help especially in the past year she has helped me a great deal. I hope she will practice forever because I will never find a doctor as amazing as she is. Her secretary Christina is as equally kind and always helpful. This is an amazing office!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016