Ratings for Dr. Shashi Ajmani

I love Dr. Ajmani and her PA, Darcy. She was new to Women's Health Associates and I was new to Boise and in need of an OBGYN and consider myself lucky to have her as my doctor. She was quick to respond with a proactive but measured course of action over my inability to conceive and I think was almost as excited as we were when I became pregnant the following month. My visits were great. Shashi listens, offers options, and respects your decisions. I was sometimes kept waiting at appointments for a short time. This was always because she had been over at the hospital delivering babies.When my own labor was in progress and we needed a c-section due to complications, Shashi (who was not on call that night) came back from a family event and stayed until she delivered my baby herself. We are moving again and I am so sad to say goodbye to her as my doctor and only hope to find someone else as wonderful as her. Her PA, Darcy is fabulous too - so kind and just lovely.They are an awesome duo!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I found Dr Ajmani to be incredibly sweet, and pleasant. Very knowledgeable and always made me feel comfortable. she always had a great bedside manner and spent a reasonable amount of time during our visits answering all my questions and addressing any concerns i might have had. She had been my physician for 10 years prior to her moving out of the area. I was certainly sad to see her go, as are a few of my friends who were also patients of hers.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Ajmani is, anecdotally speaking, extremely size-phobic and biased. I loved William Koch, but this woman made me cry and feel chronic guilt about the harm that I was imposing on my baby because of my size. She bullied me into a c-section that I didn't really want. Koch tried to intervene with the decision. Every appointment that I had with her, she lectured me about my adipose. She didn't really talk about other aspects of my health and well-being. She encouraged me to diet, exercise and lift weights during my pregnancy. I was so very relieved when it was Koch that performed my c-section and not Ajmani. I was terrified of her. She came to check on me the day after I had my baby, looked at my hospital food tray and began lecturing me about weight loss again. This woman is rotten. If you are larger and want to have an enjoyable pregnancy I suggest you find another provider.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. Shashi Ajmani's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1993)