Ratings for Dr. Michele L. Pennington

Dr. Michele L. Pennington, was the greatest doctor I had, the staff was sometime unorganized, but her skills allowed me to overlook that. I only have one disappointment, that is she left without any knowledge, years of medical records missing for myself and children. I actually just did a lookup hoping to reunite, but learned she not even in MI any longer.. This is so sad. Everyone has their reasons I hope hers had good Intentions. Last I knew she was expecting many years ago hope all is well!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I loved Dr. Pennington but I cant find her anywhere and Im not happy about that. Does anyone know where she went to. I dont even know where to locate my file. I have been a patient for like 6 years and now she is gone without a trace.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

UNBELIEVABLE. THIS DOCTOR SKIPPED TOWN WITH NO WARNING AND NOFORWARDING INFORMATION TO GET YOUR RECORDS. HOW UNPROFESSIONAL CAN YOU GET.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Pennington for many years. She's our family doctor and we love her dearly. She's very personal and shows a genuine concern for the individual. She knowledgeable about what she says. She doesn't just tell you something to get you out of the office. She takes time to make sure you understand as well. I appreciate her for who she is!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Pennington is very nice and knowledgable, which is why I continued to go to her office for some time despite the frustration I experienced over the lack of punctuality. It takes an excessive amount of time to be seen (I have had to wait over an hour just to get into an exam room each time when I had an appointment). Though the staff is nice, the office is understaffed and disorganized, making it a very inefficient and frustrating experience to go to an appointment (especially when you are missing work to go to the appointment). Though I like Dr. Pennington, her office needs to improve its organization and see patients within 20 minutes of their scheduled appointments - or at least let them know that there will be a long wait and offer them the chance to reschedule.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr. Pennington is young but she is very knowledgeable, and she genuinely cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

I think Dr. Pennington, is a great Dr. She is knowledgable about a variety of health concerns. She is very patient and caring. I would recommend her as a PCP.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

I find Dr. Pennington very efficient and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Michele L. Pennington's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners